Remote Viewing Monks Say Aliens Will Save Earth

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Remote Viewing Monks Say Aliens Will Save Earth

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Certain cultures were and are in tune with the only clock that really counts. The giant clock(don't forget the 'l') of the universe....not the one on the wall. We can only know what we know at this time.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:27 am

Is there a defining moment?

Can we be the ones we have been waiting for?

As the fog of postmodern depression lifts we can clear way the wreckage of modernity and salvage what is good.
Sri Lanky

Postby SRR » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Again you are operating under the assumption that time is linear and all your decisions affect an outcome that approaches singularity.

When in fact what we have is a myriad web, a fly's eye into the sky of multidimensionalizationality-ish antidisestablishmenarianismalities rather than the onomatopϾic approach of myopia that overcomes the ignorant.

Nonetheless in the future, decisions made must be respected as they can affect all timelines. And no, lying to yourself about the effect of your actions does not dictate a separate timeline: it is the equivalent of denial, an equation of two false negatives, which in fact creates an existing existence. The solution is in the square root.

Multiple regressions will reveal the future.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Why didn't you just mention the swirling vortex of globalization? Isn't that easier? Soon we will be approaching the moment where we will be aware of everything happening at once....but yes,that moment always was be,is be, and will be.

Get your mindfuck on.....which actually started with the first advertisement. I think it had something to with soap. That's right....soap.
Sri Lanky

Postby Caliban » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 am

Remote viewing monks

Well of course they are going to be viewing remotely. They live in the fucking Himalayas, how more remote can they be?
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

and counting

Postby el3so » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Less than 13 months now. It'd be cool if there was some kinda countdown clock.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Which clock?

The one on the wall which is a figment of human imagination or the clock of the universe?
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:08 pm

So there is no exact date. It's continueing cyclical process. My take or feeeeeeeeeeling on this is that it has to do with reaching some kind of critical mass in order to bring collective consciousness to a new level.....each time.

As for 'aliens,angels,or demons'?.....don't know. Maybe.
Sri Lanky

Postby Yeahsure » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:02 am

Good night and good luck - Edward R. Murrow
Yeahsure
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Stubby » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm

This is irrelevant because what is a year? One revolution of our planet(a grain of sand) around some other grain of sand does not constitute anything. Thinking in human terms again are we?
Sri Stubby

Postby Caliban » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Sri Stubby wrote:Thinking in human terms again are we?

Is there any other way ?
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Sri Stubby » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Sure...You could think like a snake or a dog. You can break the shackles of anthropocentric consciousness and realize you are the universe aware of itself. Be careful with that one though. Remember that even though all of the universe is in you....there is only a little bit of you in the universe. So don't fuck with the laws of it.
Sri Stubby

Postby Caliban » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:17 pm

You could think you are thinking like a dog or a snake. But you are still thinking like a human thinking they are thinking like a dog or a snake. To think like a dog or a snake you would have to be a dog or a snake. I think
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Caliban » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:18 pm

...or a drama student.
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

ümlaut

Postby el3so » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:52 pm

that Stubby guy sounds like Sri's coherent but boring doppelgänger.

I tried thinking like a dog once, pretty much ruined the carpet and my favourite couch in doing so.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe