Remote Viewing Monks Say Aliens Will Save Earth

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Postby el3so » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Rapier09 wrote: partially assimilated vestigial mutant strains

Pretty sure I smoked some of those last night.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Caliban » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:24 pm

el3so wrote:
Rapier09 wrote: partially assimilated vestigial mutant strains

Pretty sure I smoked some of those last night.

I was pretty sure they hit the pan on Saturday morning after my late Friday night beers and a bit dodgy curry
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Re: Remote Viewing Monks Say Aliens Will Save Earth

Postby shivers » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:10 pm

Caliban wrote:
Sri Stubby wrote:Thinking in human terms again are we?

Is there any other way ?

Keep on thinking like that, then that's all you'll get.
We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby Caliban » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:06 pm

shivers wrote:
Caliban wrote:
Sri Stubby wrote:Thinking in human terms again are we?

Is there any other way ?

Keep on thinking like that, then that's all you'll get.

Thats all I want
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Now we're getting somewhere...where-ever that is.

Of course we can't deny biological evolution but what shivers is getting at is that not only do we evolve "upward" but the universe descends down into us so that PRE-EXISTING MENTAL BEINGS become us as we grow spiritually.....IF WE ARE OPEN TO IT! We become a channel for the consciousness that has forever existed in all things. Consciousness is not a product of evolution....it was and is in everything to begin with.

Thus the psychic use of stones or rocks by the ancients. Stonehenge for instance. Some who are the keepers of this knowledge are still alive today.

This now brings us to Madame Blavatsky and the Mother.
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:26 pm

April 2012 will be a date with the universe,we'll all be invited to.

Her will be done.
Rapier09

Postby Caliban » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:
This now brings us to Madame Blavatsky .

Now you see, I'm one of those people who think she approached being a charlatan, or at least was used or let herself be used by charlatans and knaves, but I will give her this, when she spoke of higher races ascending and the old less favoured groups- "the failures of nature" -- like some individual men, will vanish from the human family without even leaving a trace behind."
She was talking about people like me and for that part she was possibly right, for as it happens thats my personal destiny- to vanish from the human family without trace, no offspring and all my family dead. Which is possibly why I am at odds with your philosophy.

But I'm comfortable with that, after all nothing lasts forever
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Once you've had contact with these higher or pre-existing beings it changes your outlook. All those mental ways of being that lay between earlier human forms and you still exist....they are not gone forever. They potentially await to emerge again....as a matter of fact they are already inside you....and YOU will be inside future (other) beings. You already are and have always been.
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:53 pm

I like to use the term Alpha for one of those beings(similar in a sense to the term "Allah" used by Islamics) always seem to appear as a dark haired girl,occasionally with red dye in her hair.

Makes for a good conversation whenever I actually had the will to talk to her.
Rapier09

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Ah fuck...you came across a cosmic hippie? I was hoping they'd done manifesting....along with dope ideology.

My weirdest vision was one in which I was stroking the arm of a corpse...it was a flash vision....but just before I first saw a being (almost always a woman with blazing black eyes)....along with that standard feeling of electricity coursing through me. Looks human but not...more like something alien. My initial contact with her was in her human form and then it transformed over a number of years. This all started 9 years ago when I was 39.

I only recently realized that the arm I was stroking was my own. Perhaps something from a past life or something representing a different kind of death. maybe die to this pre-existing mental being. Don't know and it doesn't matter. I' have no control over it anyways.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Wow,when I look back at some of this shit it makes me think that there are pre-existing mentally retarded beings too.
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:22 pm

We would engaging into a post-existing phase,if we kept living after death.

Pre-existing,from your context,wouldn't be reincarnation but a phase of life such as one being aware inside or before the womb?
Rapier09

Postby el3so » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Caliban wrote:higher races
Insert another gratuitous pot reference.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Caliban » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Once you've had contact with these higher or pre-existing beings it changes your outlook. All those mental ways of being that lay between earlier human forms and you still exist....they are not gone forever. They potentially await to emerge again....as a matter of fact they are already inside you....and YOU will be inside future (other) beings. You already are and have always been.

I'll just have to take your word on that. I've never seen or experienced anything that says other than here and now. The shit that happens and then you die philosophy.
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:17 pm

The here and now.

Question: What makes a person so full of life that they could go into battle and say to his brothers that this would be a good day to die?
Sri Lanky

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe