Remote Viewing Monks Say Aliens Will Save Earth

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Remote Viewing Monks Say Aliens Will Save Earth

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:47 am

I wish...I was walking yesterday and thinking how nice peace is when a fire truck roared past and I thought,"It ain't about peace,it's about truth". Had that thought before but that was a harsh reminder. All the people I have met in my life who are psychic or "gifted" are tormented souls. I guess that's the way it has to be. My only wish is for all those people to be shown the right door. They deserve it.

"bickering is a gift" -- Well,I guess if everything is divine then that includes are arguing about it too.

"start of belief" -- I don't believe in anything.
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:20 am

If you are going to spent time here,it might do you good to believe in yourself at the least.

To my views,my deity is as real as anything else.Strong enough to have Christ sit at his right hand and laugh about how this might kill him.

Someone like that doesn't need to have us believe in anything either and yet she is here.
Rapier09

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:37 pm

It is possible ( I say likely) that these visions are connected to the Earth and it's radiation belts. This would also explain why some people get the sensation of being pulled or bent out of their body because like the planet,we are electromagnetic energy. Some people are able to somehow use these energies to store and send visions among other things. I don't know how exactly and I don't think they do either. Something else is doing it.

Always has to be a mystery...because there is that too.
Sri Lanky

Aliens Will Save Earth

Postby el3so » Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:28 pm

This be some powerful magic.

Anyone else following the latest in ufo reveals?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

WTF that worked?

Postby el3so » Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:33 pm

Still no edit, maybe in the next 19 years.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe