Remote Viewing Monks Say Aliens Will Save Earth

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Remote Viewing Monks Say Aliens Will Save Earth

Postby goat balls » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:19 pm

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012
N.K. Subramanium, Special Correspondent
December 26, 2004

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called “Karma” can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.

In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.

Web www.indiadaily.com
goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby fgmsociety » Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:33 am

Interesting, I believe the Myan calendar comes to an end soon, and that Nostradamus' predictions stopped about now too, I hope your right, because the way I see it, the Americans are running us up to a weapons competition that no one on this earth can win.
fgmsociety
BFCus Regularus

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:53 pm

It might just be me, but I'm not too trusting when it comes to remote viewing monks.
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

Postby yorick » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:58 am

Gotta see it from the Monk's perspective..... one man's "alien" is another's ethereal and multi-dimensional presence that manifests periodically on this planet causing things to happen on the 3 dimensional level.

And it's through this ethereal presence that Tibetan monasteries might be viewing their own idea of "aliens"...... as sort of Vedic beings that call the shots.

Y'know like the Alien "Greys" and "Browns" working in black/white domain and said to be waging war among themselves, according to alien watchers.

Otherwise, what Tibetans say doesnt amount for shit with the Dalai Lama camping out in the Peruvian Andes, said to have taken the glory of old time Tibetan spiritual egregore with him on the road.

For sure it's Shamans of the Peruvian school who are probably better informed than what remains of the Tibetan crew at Tibet.

Mayan prophesies huh? Now there's something we dont hear enough about.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby yorick » Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:19 am

fgm - Regarding Nostradamus, Comet Hale Bopp had 20th century Nostradamus scholars peeing in their pants...... many staked their reputions on this being the real thing.

When nothing happened Nostradamus Mystery Schools for the most part closed their doors, so the good doctor's prophesies no longer carry alot of weight, aside from his wonderful 20th century stuff which is where his work is said to terminate.

That's another thing that has been happening alot these days, Occult Mystery Schools are either going to sleep and shutting down entirely or they are giving up their 'secrets' to the world at large. Even Aleister Crowley's A.:A:. has gone entirely dormant for another several years at least.

(:= FRC, SI, OMS, APORM, etc
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby Slam » Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:26 am

Were these the same guys who told the Nazi's that 'the men from the air' will destroy their cities after a great war that is coming to their land?

Got to give them credit for that one.
Slam
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:56 pm

Hmmm.....I believe that something in Hindu religion states something about 2012.....one of those mystical numbers.
Sri Lanky

Postby coldharvest » Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:07 pm

The Silver quickening of the Universe.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby sparrow » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:18 pm

The Mayan calendar ends in 2012
sparrow
Canadia

Re: 2012

Postby Kurt » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:12 pm

sparrow wrote:The Mayan calendar ends in 2012

I cannot wait for the next Mayan Calendar to be issued.

I hear the chicks in the upcoming one are gonna be HOT.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:27 pm

Hot like wasabi.
Image[/quote]
If ya like 'em squat and handy.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby fgmsociety » Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:30 am

Kurt your so disrespectful, and we're all deep and intrepid....
fgmsociety
BFCus Regularus

Re: Remote Viewing Monks Say Aliens Will Save Earth

Postby el3so » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:50 pm

goat balls wrote: Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene.

Fellow outlaw bikers, I think this is our cue!
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:54 am

I think the last little joke from the monks should be, not just "extra-terrestrial powers" saving us, but the "Heaven's Gate" group, returning and saving us all.

That would spell irony to the very end.
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

Postby Ron Mexico » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:17 am

Texas Carnie Roadshow wrote:I think the last little joke from the monks should be, not just "extra-terrestrial powers" saving us, but the "Heaven's Gate" group, returning and saving us all.

That would spell irony to the very end.

Provided we castrate ourselves?
Ron Mexico
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe