Is there a September 11 cover up??? Someone told me about

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Is there a September 11 cover up??? Someone told me about

Postby Kaptan_Kirk » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:24 am

I friend of mine had told me that of the 19 highjckers, they found 4 of them alive after Sept 11. Could this be true of was he misinformed.
He also said the burning jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt the steel in the support beams causeing collaspe of the towers.
He he full of shit or does he have a point? I have no idea of this could be true.
Kaptan_Kirk

Postby shivers » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:48 am

He's full of shit.
We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:51 am

Popular Mechanics March issue is devoted to debunking 9/11 conspiracy theories as well as telling you how to replace a screen door.

It is one of the better magazines out there.

The steel melting is addressed ...It can't melt the steel but the heat of a jet fuel fire can weaken it and cause it to collapse. Fires in NYC street trash cans cause them to buckle and thats just garbage in there.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Kurt » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:56 am

One thing I have noticed about 9/11 "theories" is that the farther away people were geographically from either the Pentagon or the WTC, the more likely they are to believe in bizzarre theories. Having witnessed it myself I am amazed at how often I get into arguments with people who tell me that "explosions" brought down the WTC and then when I tell them I didn't hear explosions , they tell me I am mistaken.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby mach1 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:58 am

well maybe of the four that they thought they had, four were really victims of identity theft. hadnt this occured to you on your own?

what bugs me is the tower that went first was the second one to be hit not the first, and that the plane that hit it was in the air longer meaning it may have been carrying less fuel.

unless I am mistaken

Popular Mechanics predicted the Intetrnet was a fad and that
there was scientific "proof" that the parting of the Red Sea
by Moses was a purely natural phenomena

Its good for the build it your self stuff.

Can someone tell me why it feels like Friday to me already? Weird.
Ride the Walrus
mach1
Postus Allthefuckingtimeus

Postby Kurt » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:01 am

The second tower was hot on a lower floor so the weight wouild collapse it easier with less heat.

Actually Popular Mechanics has a whole feature on all the predictions they fucked up on and have a good laugh about it, but unlike the future, this article is about the past, fialing to predict the rise of the internet in 1994 and explaining structural collapse are very different things.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby mach1 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:21 am

Maybe some dirty rotten scoundrel cheat criminals knew about the attack and didnt report it because they were hoping the collateral damage would get rid of incriminating tax records in the adjacent buildings. Maybe this is why Hunter S Thompson kilt his self. Its so ridiculouly plausible it must be not considerable as an untruth.

Im starting to think there are actually some people out there
actually are so sick and demented they live to see people die.
That if war were to end they would suffocate and be sick
on the sudden intake and onslaught of good news to their demented skulls. That war is somehow a necessary evie-ell to cull the "herd" of the human population and that the earths
population needs to be bled to keep it healthy. I hope
the day arrives soon that war mongers and profiteers
finally get to the see full light of day with no little "shadows"
corrupting and creeping their visions on the payoffs from thier investments and the thought of
all the money that makes up for the fat in their clogged
arteries and veins runs as cold as the dark side of the moon.

Sicko's. You sickies.
Ride the Walrus
mach1

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:34 am

I'm waiting for my turn to be blamed for 9/11.

It had to be my fault, or will be eventually.

Just have to wait for the next shift of blame.
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

Postby Steve » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:52 am

There was a good NOVA about this. I think it may also play on History Channel.

Watch it and you will understand why what fell and when
Steve
BFCus Regularus

yes, but has anyone heard about the 4 guys

Postby Kaptan_Kirk » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:16 am

yes, but has anyone heard about the 4 highjackers being found alive after Sept 11??? Could this be a urban myth?
Kaptan_Kirk

Postby mach1 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:27 am

its not an urban myth if you cannot find verification from at least one other reliable source...therefore if you accept it as fact I think you might be able to hoodwink a few ppl and start a doomsday cult. oh lets just forget it...buy a Popualr Mechanics and stand on the corner like a Jehovahs Witness
Ride the Walrus
mach1

Postby Kurt » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:34 am

Dunno. A Tajik warlord in Afghanistan is named Mohammed Atta, so I suppose people with names identical or similar to the hijackers have been found.

check out http://www.snopes.com for much of your rumor questions.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: yes, but has anyone heard about the 4 guys

Postby Dim » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:59 am

Kaptan_Kirk wrote:yes, but has anyone heard about the 4 highjackers being found alive after Sept 11??? Could this be a urban myth?

Since some of the hijackers used false passports there was some confusion about their identities. The FBI published names and photographs of the hijackers shortly after the attacks and many of those listed were alive and well and somewhat shocked to be implicated in one of histories most notorious terrorist outrages.
The reader this message encounters not failing to understand is cursed.
Dim
BFCus Regularus

Re: yes, but has anyone heard about the 4 guys

Postby Steve » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:15 am

Kaptan_Kirk wrote:yes, but has anyone heard about the 4 highjackers being found alive after Sept 11??? Could this be a urban myth?

What the fuck? Did they parachute out at the last second or use the Escape from New York presidential survival pod?

Maybe Patriot has joined a top secret Marine investigation "CSI" unit and will soon be posting the 911 truth. He was into this stuff.

Steve
Steve
BFCus Regularus

I didn't say that............

Postby Kaptan_Kirk » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:07 am

I didn't mean they escaped from the plane, what I is my friend said the whole list of 19 highjackers is government BS, because they wanted to rush to give a list names. But I would see how with Muslim names it would not be hard to find some guy with the same name in the Muslim world. So I think that could be possable and also my friend is a real die hard liberal and would be happy to see George W. get busted in a cover up.
Kaptan_Kirk

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe