Man Abducted In Brazil

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Man Abducted In Brazil

Postby Slam » Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:32 pm

http://www.rense.com/general32/abduct.htm

Hello Jeff....I would like to share a couple of photos of the traces found after an abduction took place in a farm house near the city of Campo Grande, about 1300 kilometers nothwest of Rio de Janeiro. The event was witnessed by 28 people present in the farm (I was there as well), who saw the big "disc of light" (maybe 50 meters in diameter) hover silently above the house about 100 meters high... then the disc shot down a blueish beam of light on the house and "abducted" a man who was lying on his bed. This was around 8:00 pm and when we broke in the bedroom, there was this intense ozone smell. We were all very amazed to have witnessed such a phenomena. The man who was abducted returned after 48 hours and had a lot to say about his experience (it was his 3rd abduction). Our group has been studying the UFO phenomena in this area for the past 6 years.

Regards,
Felipe
Slam
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:05 am

Looks just like my bed after a serious night out on the town...

Always figured the headache and bowel problems where due to alocohol intake. Turns out it's the aliens fault all along.

Man, if there ever was a better reason to invade foreign planets...
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Royal » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:31 pm

How did that crap pop tune go?

One night in Bangkok La La La La La-La..............Together...............
Image We have no effective screening methods to make sure pilots are sane.— Dr. Herbert Haynes, FAA.
Royal
BABE MAGNET

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe