TheShadowObjectivists (ShadowObjectivism).

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

TheShadowObjectivists (ShadowObjectivism).

Postby wsduncanb » Wed May 11, 2005 9:30 pm

The Essence Of OBJECTIVISM:
1. Metaphysics: Objective Reality. "Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed."
2. Epistemology: Reason. "You can't eat your cake and have it too."
3. Ethics: Self-interest. "Man is an end in himself."
4. Politics: Capitalism. "Give me liberty or give me death."

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shadowobjectivists/

II. Notes On The State.
The Ends of the United States Government. There is a shadow system in place. A kind of "prison without walls and fences" where I find myself. A psychological Berlin wall that seeks to hobble the individual who aspires for life beyond it. I spend most of my time counter-acting this influence upon what's left of my personality: FEAR and EMOTIONAL REGRESS; emotional crippling and, in an extreme measure, physical pain and the "hobbling" of any productive physical activity.

"Fear is creeping into my handwriting."

When man is asleep, he is most vunerable. The ideas imposed upon my subconscious mind make my waking hours a living hell: Sleep is but preparation for the psychological torment and mind-war to come. The day, my waking hours, becomes a contest between mental injury and ways to evade what the State seeks to induce: IRRATIONALITY -- VIOLENCE -- COMPLETE, TOTAL STATE CONTROL over my life and, or, DEATH. The end of the United States government is clear: TDCJ (Texas Department of Criminal Justice) provides the funds; the United States Army provides the technology. (Reference THE MIND MANIPULATORS.)

What did I do and what do I know? The State apparatus creates certain men to do certain things. I found out, understand, and now know how it is done; because, it was done to me. "I only did what I was told to do, mesmerized!" And the men who have direct experience of this process are in the prisons and wards with and without walls and fences. "If a man knows this, he is U.S. government-USDA-State-fu**in' certified for life! Your experience will have no credibility."

Ayn Rand is important for the understanding of my situation: I'M LIVING THE TOTALITARIAN NIGHTMARE!
"I´ve already been executed,
I´m just waiting to die." -wsdb

W.S. Duncan-Binns
Apartado 0815-00349
Cuidad Panama
Republica De Panama
Central America
wsduncanb
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu May 12, 2005 2:53 am

Thanks for that.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Haydon 5 » Thu May 12, 2005 8:15 pm

Any time you want to get 1000+ pages of this stuff open up "Atlas Shrugged" incredibly interesting, but with hundred page rants. All you need to ask somebody is "Who is John Galt." If they give you a funny look they've never read it. If they get a disgusted look in their eye they think objectivism is a bunch of bull, and if a sharp little gleam appears, they'll think they've found a friend who has thrown of the shackles of the world's obfuscation.
Haydon 5
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu May 12, 2005 10:10 pm

And if they say "Who is John Galt?" alot then all they read is "Atlas Shrugged".

The thing is I have never met a wealthy "Objectivist" (objectivists use "quotes" "around" "alot" of "things" too) yet, but I have met a few piss poor ones.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby el3so » Fri May 13, 2005 9:29 am

Kurt wrote:"Who is John Galt?"

that's the cheat code to open all tech developments in the PC game Warcraft 3.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe