IF I AM FOUND DEAD: Clandestine Capital Punishment Revisited

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Postby yorick » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:30 pm

Lacota Sundance Ritual - one of those if you have to ask then you dont want to know questions. Skins are hardball hitters when it comes to rites and ceremonies, no strangers to spiritual impact of near death experiences that many of their rites invoke. And these ceremonies such as the Sundance are still being worked today. Hopi Snake Dance for example held in May. And never attend Shawnee 'rendezvous' as visiting guest, you'd likely end up dead. But i would go ther, just aint been asked to attend.

Hey Fansy, you're over there where West meets East - same difference aint it?

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

It Almost Worked, Too!

Postby Herr VOLKMAR » Mon May 11, 2009 6:25 pm

"I've already been executed,
I'm just waiting to die."
-
William Sherrick Duncan-Binns
c/o The CLANDESTINE BOAT WORKS
Tazlina SW Subdivision
Tazlina, AK 99573
(907)320-0257
Herr VOLKMAR
BFCus Regularus

Re: IF I AM FOUND DEAD: Clandestine Capital Punishment Revisited

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon May 11, 2009 9:11 pm

First,a comment on yorick's above post. The Dakota used the Sundance as a way of offering the only thing they owned to the cosmos;their body. They basically do what Christ did when he died on the cross....each Sioux warrior and spiritual leaders did it themselves so as to have this authentic experience. I know someone who actually partook in this ritual. It is far more noble then using Christ the way christians do. A real christian would go out and do it for themselves but they are too fucking weak so they rely on Christ's experience.

Secondly,If you were found dead,Volkmar,was it your intent to revive this thread?
Sri Lanky

HOSPICE Only Provides SPACE.

Postby Herr VOLKMAR » Mon May 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:If you were found dead, Volkmar, was it your intent to revive this thread?
Sure, why not? If only that film festival of the same name, SUNDANCE, would conduct a "docu-drama" of my entire life and stage the CLIMAX, "Ooooooh, god! Condoleeza!" Someplace like in Cuidad Panama's Casco, I'd probably be happy with the product: "Ummmm. So good, Condi." (Love that WOMAN.)
Herr VOLKMAR
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe