motorcycles

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: motorcycles

Postby Woodsman » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:30 am

RYP wrote:I ride alone...and fast. That's make me a marketer's worst nightmare.Not a logo or licensed product to be found.

Except that little round blue and white logo on the gas tank.

Or did you remove it?

I agree 100% of course. Also alone, and also fast (relative to % of available throttle there is to use - which isn't much on the 'strom).

Also: Biker gangs don't exist, but motorcycle clubs do.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Re:

Postby rahulsharmajammu » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Brent wrote:royal enfield.

Yamaha RX-350 The Widow Maker"
Banned in India, because the police could never catch it, durable to the fuck, get it in sand or brine, wash it and its good to go, High Altitude issues arent in its dictionary, and the styling is nicely low key, so that you dont like like a rich dad's son, who wants to join a bike racing gang.
Posting on on-line discussion boards is like running in the Special Olympics; even if you win, you are still a retard.
rahulsharmajammu

My new baby :)

Postby marie-angelique » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:13 am

torque-y little tractor :)
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby wanderinghobbit » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:08 pm

I ride a well beaten on 2007 Suzuki DL-650A `V-Strom` Currently with 75000km on it, due to rides up to Alaska, across Canada and down to Mexico.

And I don`t belong to a gang since they can never ride as well as I can to places where I can. ;)

Mike
wanderinghobbit

Postby Woodsman » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 pm

wanderinghobbit wrote:I ride a well beaten on 2007 Suzuki DL-650A `V-Strom` Currently with 75000km on it, due to rides up to Alaska, across Canada and down to Mexico.

And I don`t belong to a gang since they can never ride as well as I can to places where I can. ;)

Mike

FACT.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby mitchsnider » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 pm

That's me in the front with my 11 year old Harley Night Train on the far right and I qualify to ride a motorcycle without being gay on two points: I am a cop and I am in an MC club (the Shamrocks, that is a law enforcement only club). I am lucky enough to live in the islands of the Florida Keys so I can ride year round with usually just a t-shirt and jeans. It may not be as fast as some crotch rockets but there is something primal about the roar of a Harely big V-twin engine that no other bike has (the tone on mine is helped along by Hooker Header pipes). A decade of trouble free/ breakdown free riding is hard to beat on the carb fed balanced twin cam 88 engine. It may not be 'fashionable' but I still carry a small belt pouch, even on bike runs that holds my Glock 19, H.E.S.T. fixed blade knife, Every Day Carry key loop (peanut lighter, button compass, hacksaw blade, mini pry bar, firesteel, etc. : all from countycomm.com) Gerber multitool, handcuffs, CPR mask and latex gloves, spare magazine for the Glock, iOsat iodine tablets one week supply, water filter straw, and bandanna.

Mitch

http://web.me.com/mitchsnider/Shamrocks/Photos.html#12
mitchsnider

Postby Woodsman » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:13 pm

mitchsnider wrote:That's me in the front with my 11 year old Harley Night Train on the far right and I qualify to ride a motorcycle without being gay on two points: I am a cop and I am in an MC club (the Shamrocks, that is a law enforcement only club). I am lucky enough to live in the islands of the Florida Keys so I can ride year round with usually just a t-shirt and jeans. It may not be as fast as some crotch rockets but there is something primal about the roar of a Harely big V-twin engine that no other bike has (the tone on mine is helped along by Hooker Header pipes). A decade of trouble free/ breakdown free riding is hard to beat on the carb fed balanced twin cam 88 engine. It may not be 'fashionable' but I still carry a small belt pouch, even on bike runs that holds my Glock 19, H.E.S.T. fixed blade knife, Every Day Carry key loop (peanut lighter, button compass, hacksaw blade, mini pry bar, firesteel, etc. : all from countycomm.com) Gerber multitool, handcuffs, CPR mask and latex gloves, spare magazine for the Glock, iOsat iodine tablets one week supply, water filter straw, and bandanna.

Mitch

http://web.me.com/mitchsnider/Shamrocks/Photos.html#12

I went to post the gay-o-meter as a reply to the info above and it broke.

Lucklily, super-gay is here to save the day:

Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby phasmoid » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Those AB boys give you any shit about the shamrock?
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows
phasmoid
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:54 pm

Do keep your pants on Woodsman ;-) Welcome aboard Mitch.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby marie-angelique » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:38 pm

indeed, welcome to the flag. please post more pix of biker dudes in kilts,
preferably while riding :)
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby mitchsnider » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:44 pm

I am a 'biker dude' and I have a kilt as well. I will have it on Saturday to play the pipes to honor a fallen Firefighter (they always provide the bugler for our law enforcement services). Here is a pic of me wearing it to play for my niece's wedding:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u37/ ... sPiper.jpg

I also looked up Woodsman's biker picture and found this:

Cheers,

Mitch
mitchsnider

Postby marie-angelique » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:59 am

bueno, kilts and a sense of humor :)

my dr650 is almost finished getting "adventurized". rejetted the carbs, put a 5 gallon tank on (so a 250 mile range!), luggage rack, custom skid plate, hand guards. once i get the suspension fixed (basically replaced) it will be ready to go go!

marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby Q » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:10 am

Used to ride a Victory Ness. Dream = 1940 R12 which I will be purchasing soon.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Re: My new baby :)

Postby redfax » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:06 pm

marie-angelique wrote:Image

torque-y little tractor :)

So you're riding around in the the white minivan? what model is that, and when di you but it? Those cool bikes you put in the foreground are blocking the view... :D :D
Mr. Andrea Matranga
andreamatranga.googlepages.com
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Those who aren't afraid to die for their ideals, can only die once. The others die every day."
Paolo Borsellino, who only died once
redfax
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lev » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Emerging from Hibernation

My bike of the last 9 years. 2001 Model Buell X1 Lightning.

Lev
Lev

PreviousNext

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!