Converse desert boots

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: Converse desert boots

Postby flipflop » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:22 am

Firemutt54 wrote:I don’t like Converse. 5. 11 make a pretty good boot and so does Oakley.

I won't buy them again - they wear down too quickly and holes appear in the crease over the toes. I slung my pair in the bin, whereas the Miendls I bought 3 months earlier than the Converse are still going strong.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby tjames1951 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:02 pm

I recently bought the Converse Desert 8" Tactical boot and the zipper broke on the second use. I attempted to communicate with Converse and the failed to respond after they 1st email. My conclusion is that Converse does NOT stand behind their product and that these are Cheap MADE IN CHINA crap and not worthy their customer support. Consequently, I will NEVER buy anything made by Converse again. I make below minimum wage and it took me forever to save up for what I thought were quality boots.
tjames1951

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:44 am

I make below minimum wage

Loser.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Previous

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!