Uzi Tactical Pen

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: Uzi Tactical Pen

Postby Chimborazo » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:38 pm

JamesInTheWorld wrote:
marie-angelique wrote:
Lost Boy wrote:In the movie Grosse Pointe Blank John Cusack kills a terrorist by stabbing him in the neck with a cheapo pen that was given to him at his high school reunion. As he leaves the building (after burning the body in the high school furnace) he says, "Take care, Ken. Thank you for the pen."

loved that movie

I met Cusack a few times in a Richmond, VA bar when he was filming True Colors

Fucking cool guy, always left the place with the hottest gal every dang night

~James

Was that at Tobacco Company by any chance?
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby kilroy » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:48 pm

i've been stabbed with a pen once. it wasn't that fun, but i don't think it's anything that would stopped anybody unless you got them right in the eyeball or a major artery. your fists would work better than that shit. i was thinking at first it would be one of those pen derringers.
when they ask how you feeling
you tell em you feeling like something important died screaming
you tell em you feeling like something even more important arrived breathing
something you should probably try feeding
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Postby batman#1 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:49 am

The kitty key chain is a great self defense tool for girls anyway. My 14 year old is 90 lbs, so she needs to be able to protect herself and no way can she do that against a 200 lb man without some type of weapon. I prefer my glock 26, but my girls school might frown on that if they found it in her trapper keeper.
batman#1

Postby nowonmai » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:57 pm

On pencils. The last paragraph of Memoirs of a Junior Officer by Lieut. Colonel Henniker. A good tale of life in the British Army between the wars.

This was my last day as adjutant, for I was promoted (odd though it may appear). I handed over my duties to Bob. With one of his exploits this book must end.
The blitzkrieg had started. France was crumbling. The B.E.F. was surrounded. The Empire was threatened and Bob was in disgrace. He had lost the colonel's red pencil and was suffering the wrath that was his due. A providential shell hit the house in which they stood. It collapsed about their ears. The colonel climbed out from one side of the wreckage. Bob crawled out from the other. Ashen white and trembling they met.
"I'm sorry, sir," said Bob, "I've lost the blue one now." After that the war began for everyone.
END
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!