Why Insurgent Groups the world over love the Toyota Hilux

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: Why Insurgent Groups the world over love the Toyota Hilu

Postby lmetrucking » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:08 pm

strapped wrote:So if you were to install the solid axle and leaf springs would the transfer case stay the same? From what I remember the transfer case is fairly high up and the front axles come down on an angle. I could be thinking of something else, it's freezing cold and snowy outside and I don't want to crawl under my truck to see how that would work.

Externally the transfer case would stay the same in the system chain,although you could change the internals depending on the application.(crawl box,for example,or convert to top shift from side.) Your truck should have 8 inch rears and 11 inch drum brakes so you can run up to 32 inch tires without creating steep angles. Unless you use the truck in extreme conditions that your life depends on, while running tires larger than 32 inches, you are good to go stock.
At least that Cleric is not obsessed with cocks and things that might be thought of as cocks by a cock obsessed person.- Kurt
lmetrucking
BFCus Regularus

Postby Devlin » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:55 pm

I had a 1988 Toyota pick up with the one ton rear end. It had 225K on the 22R when I sold it five years ago to a kid who lives down the street. He is still driving it.
Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Postby bearanddragon » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:31 am

Awesome. This was the single best advertisement for any vehicle I have ever seen, ever.
You paying attention? I'm talking... G5, Pecker! That's how you can roll. No more frequent flyer bitch miles for my boy! Oh yeah! Playa... playa! Big dick playa!
bearanddragon
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!