condor gear??

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

condor gear??

Postby skinz0021 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:36 am

my maxpedition condor II was too small for the gear i want to take with me while camping/hiking. i sold it a couple weeks ago. i was at a local gunshow and ran across a condor 3 day assult pack. i went from 1950 cubic inches to 3038 cubic inches. i have plenty of extra room now for any extra clothes, food, tools etc...
i like the molle on the pack as it makes it easier to attach sheaths or first aid kit. i have a few condor gun cases and mag holders for them. i am not an operator so this stuff only gets used occasionally. im sure the condor pack will hold up but was curious if anyone had used one much and how well it willl hold up in the long run. i have a few smaller bags to carry on hikes or single night stays. this is a weekend trip bag whether it be going camping or just traveling.
RYP-
working this thread harder than a two dollar hooker on shore leave is not going to speed up the delivery
skinz0021

Re: condor gear??

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:47 pm

You are talking about maxpedition and not the arisoft gear maker condor right?

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Postby JarheadJournalist » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:15 pm

Pretty sure he is talking about this. http://www.condoroutdoor.com/125_3_day_ ... _pack.aspx

A couple of my buddies have some Condor gear and they like it. One has carried his for at least two deployments I know of and I never heard him complain.
If you want Peace, prepare for Warren.
JarheadJournalist

Postby skinz0021 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:41 pm

i sold my maxpedition condor and bought the one he posted a link of. so yes i was talking about maxpedition, then airsoft condor. these looked like they have been used by someone in the military. they had lots of gear for sale and some of these were marked like they used to do on alice packs.
RYP-
working this thread harder than a two dollar hooker on shore leave is not going to speed up the delivery
skinz0021

Postby AztecDave » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:30 pm

i like my camelbak BFM. holds a ton, is a comfortable wear, and looks good.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:31 pm

skinz0021 wrote:i sold my maxpedition condor and bought the one he posted a link of. so yes i was talking about maxpedition, then airsoft condor. these looked like they have been used by someone in the military. they had lots of gear for sale and some of these were marked like they used to do on alice packs.

From my experience anything maxpedition is good to go

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Postby skinz0021 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:55 pm

i agree with maxpedition being great but it was way too small for what i wanted to carry.

so far the condor pack is great. im pretty happy with my purchase and if it fails it was cheap enough not to worry about it.
RYP-
skinz0021

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!