Guess which knife this is about...

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: Guess which knife this is about...

Postby Jeffjuice3886 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Caliban,

From this, I am sure you can inference as to what also occurred on blade forums, but not "look at my HEST the superfragilisticexpialidocious knife" type of thread, more of a ..... hunt down RYP threads, and where is my knife threads, customer service isn't there threads, I am tired of waiting threads, etc - without going into more detail or vulgarity. [not totally true stuff either, at least these HEST folder knife is super awesome threads are truthful :p ] RYP has a lot of patience thats all I know lol
Jeffjuice3886

Postby Caliban » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Jeffjuice3886 wrote:Caliban,

From this, I am sure you can inference as to what also occurred on blade forums, but not "look at my HEST the superfragilisticexpialidocious knife" type of thread, more of a ..... hunt down RYP threads, and where is my knife threads, customer service isn't there threads, I am tired of waiting threads, etc - without going into more detail or vulgarity. [not totally true stuff either, at least these HEST folder knife is super awesome threads are truthful :p ] RYP has a lot of patience thats all I know lol

Yes, I understand all that Jeff. The point I was making was that as each person arrived they started a new post pretty much the same as the previous ones and all over the shop. There is a guns and weapons forum where the posts fit perfectly and there were already more than enough threads to add to. It was just getting a bit repetitive, but certainly nothing like the nonsense that seems to have occurred on the other site, I don't think the regulars or moderators here would let them screw up the site like that for long. Like I said, welcome to all, we are equal opportunity insulters here !-)) .

flipflop wrote:
marie-angelique wrote:
RYP wrote:our beloved uber moderator has promised me he will sort out the gushing knife love between the "can I feel your knife" and the "stick it n your fucking head bitch" threads.

Kurt is still the only moderator that is worth a shit here.

+1000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000xinfinity

You big kid
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Jeffjuice3886 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Definitely mate, I have full faith in the mods and staff here to keep it from going that deep. And as much a I am a newbie to this place, I do thank your welcome, and I also do hope those repetitive threads stop. It was also one of the things that bugged me. Such as when one person asks another question in his own new thread, and there already was an answer posted in a similarly titled thread just below/few threads below/above it. And all that was needed was some reading time lol. Oh well what can ya do =/
Jeffjuice3886

Previous

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!