DPX/BFC Logo

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: DPX/BFC Logo

Postby coldharvest » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Simian wrote:Glad everyone but the guy I asked feels the need to volunteer their opinion.

what's it any of your business, you a lawyer or something?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Caliban » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:One of the greatest lines I ever heard was: I'm going to rip your fucking head off and piss in your dead skull. It was from a movie and I forget which one....or it was one of Jefe's profundities.

Col. Jessup "A Few Good Men":
"I'm gonna rip the eyes out of your head, and piss in your dead skull. You fucked with the wrong Marine." ...... "You fucking people..."

Of and by the way, whoever started it, this is a
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Simian » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Oh, I saw the 12 threads he started on page one here and took that to mean he did.
Simian

Postby suwon fish » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:58 am

redharen wrote:His point was that skulls are pretty popular. He illustrated that point by giving the example that he, too, had put a skull on a logo. From there you can probably spell it out yourself -- he's saying that given the popularity of skulls, RYP probably didn't get the idea from Suicidal Tendencies, and that it's just a coincidence. If you need us to walk you through it a little farther, we can.

Thanks Redharen, I couldn't have put it better myself. Skulls, who'd a'thunk they'd appear on logos...? I think DVM is rocking something similar too.

A day should not be praised until the Sun has set, a woman until she is burned, a sword until it's tested, ice until it's crossed or beer until it's drunk - Viking proverb
suwon fish
BFCus Regularus

Postby redharen » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:34 am

Simian wrote:Oh, I saw the 12 threads he started on page one here and took that to mean he did.

Good point. He probably just doesn't like you.
redharen
small ax

Postby Simian » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Just out of curiosity are all you guys here cunts?
Simian

there are no stupid questions?

Postby el3so » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Just out of curiosity are all you guys here cunts?
Yes.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby coldharvest » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Simian wrote:Just out of curiosity are all you guys here cunts?

what's it any of your business, you a dildo or something?
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Caliban » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Do you think perhaps it is because you were the one who got just a little bit snippy first ? Just maybe.

Simian wrote:Really??? Not even a little insight?

In response to Suwon saying skull use is not unusual or relative to any other use -

Simian wrote:So. Your point is? I am curious about the inception of the DPX logo.

Simian wrote:
suwon fish wrote:
Simian wrote:So. Your point is? I am curious about the inception of the DPX logo.

My point is in the text of my message.

So I guess it is fortunate that I am not asking how you designed some logo I am not interested in.

Arrived here five minutes ago and you act like a twat,don't expect a glowing response
Last edited by Caliban on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Simian » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:54 pm

I guess I shouldn't be shocked that you didn't answer the question.
Simian

Postby coldharvest » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:17 am

Simian wrote:I guess I shouldn't be shocked that you didn't answer the question.

I know the exact circumstances of Mr. DP.
I guess I'm not surprised you don't.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby swordpoint9 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:22 am

coldharvest wrote:
Simian wrote:I guess I shouldn't be shocked that you didn't answer the question.

I know the exact circumstances of Mr. DP.
I guess I'm not surprised you don't.

Coldharvest, please do tell . I think that may just end this thread and make Mr. Argument go away ! I also think it would be an interesting story ? Just wandering !
Hit it with your purse!!!
swordpoint9
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Never heard of Suicidal Tendencies. But they look interesting. The MR DP Logo was created in the early 90's by myself and inked by James McKiernan who is a kick ass designer who lived in Long Beach at the time. Its an inside thing kinda like Kilroy was here. You have to kinda be out there to understand the whole thing. People who work and travel to war zones see the stickers, shirts etc in all the right places. There is no music involved :))

We have no problem with getting tats etc but we crush anyone who tries to rip him off and make money from the image. As we recently did with a "trendy" skateboard company.

You can go the photo page on Picassa and see some snaps from rebel groups, Army special forces and other folks who pimp Mr DP.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/mr%2 ... MRDPBW.jpg
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Caliban » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:00 am

YES I am a cunt. Will that do. I'm the kind of cunt who in real life, outside of your mums basement would turn a vapid, self possessed, little smart arse like you into a shivering piece of shit in a heart beat. So fuck off.
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby flipflop » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:12 pm

A to the mother-fucking K home boy

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!