My Courtney boots are on their way

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

My Courtney boots are on their way

Postby Q » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:09 pm

They are like sex for your feet.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Re: My Courtney boots are on their way

Postby nowonmai » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Selous?

I was going to get a pair a while back then some wiseass here told me they were dirt cheap if you bought them in country yada yada, so net result of that helpful advice is that I never got a pair, and wish now I'd spent the money on buying them here (through an absurdly posh outfitters).

So a. let me know how they work for you and b. is there a cheapish way of getting them? and c. when are we going buffalo hunting?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby JITW » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:55 am

I always wanted to buy a proper pair of adventurer boots - but after a year my boots are so stinky I have to take them into the woods and shoot them

~JITW
DEATH VALLEY MAGAZINE
The Magazine for Professional Adventurers and Interesting People
http://www.deathvalleymag.com
JITW
BFCus Regularus

Postby svizzerams » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:30 am

nowonmai wrote:Selous?

I was going to get a pair a while back then some wiseass here told me they were dirt cheap if you bought them in country yada yada, so net result of that helpful advice is that I never got a pair, and wish now I'd spent the money on buying them here (through an absurdly posh outfitters).

So a. let me know how they work for you and b. is there a cheapish way of getting them? and c. when are we going buffalo hunting?

They sell them in a shop in Arusha, TZ - I'll be there in Nov and can pick you up a pair, for a nominal commission of course ;-) Damn fine-looking footwear (I wasn't kidding about sensible shoes). Q, I commend your taste in boots.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby Q » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:09 am

svizzerams wrote:
nowonmai wrote:Selous?

They sell them in a shop in Arusha, TZ - I'll be there in Nov and can pick you up a pair, for a nominal commission of course ;-) Damn fine-looking footwear (I wasn't kidding about sensible shoes). Q, I commend your taste in boots.

I sent him the link to where I ordered them from here. With the way the Yankee Peso is, he should get them at a steal.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby nowonmai » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Thanks very much.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Darcy » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:40 pm

Love the boots, toughest, most comfortable pair of footwear I own. I've got an order in for a pair of the Safari's in black for work.
Darcy
BFCus Regularus

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!