Things I can't buy that are RYPs fault.

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Things I can't buy that are RYPs fault.

Postby Bouncer » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:56 pm

You know, I might be inclined to buy one of the DPx folders. IF THEY WERE EVER IN FUCKING STOCK! Just sayin'. Be nice if some of them were, at some point, more than pictures on a page.

Regards,
-Bouncer-
Carpe Cookius
Bouncer
BFCus Regularus

Re: Things I can't buy that are RYPs fault.

Postby diamondcutter13 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:54 am

I've bought quite a few DPx knives and have taken advantage of some of RYP's great sales from his site but you can find what you need at several of the big knife websites like BladeHQ etc. Unless you are sold on complete loyalty to the mothership website there's plenty of folders to be had on the interweb. DPx is hot right now so the brand new releases like the HEAT are tough to get. That particular model is not my cup o' tea but I'd kill to afford an Aculus and can't wait for the HEFT/F.

RYP - if you are listening why not make a similar line of more affordable quality knives like the RAT 1 and RAT 2, or the ESEE Zancudo? Not saying copy the style or look but the niche of an affordable (sub $50?) stainless steel knife is missing in DPx. I love the fact that you can buy a few Moras or RATs, use them, and then give them away as a gift of "your knife". I'm not cheap but I'm also not giving anyone a HEST/F nor do I lend it to some hoser to open an ammo can with. I suppose the business model of the no questions asked warranty would not stand up to a price point at this level?

Loving the look of the ESEE Camp-lore series coming out too, how about a bombproof, full tang, DPx scandi?
Tacuero ceruisa, vigilate hoc
diamondcutter13
BFCus Regularus

Things I cant buy that are RYPs fault

Postby russlits » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:59 pm

deos never change anything because they have money if you must buy new fast again
russlits

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!