I always travel with a

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

I always travel with a

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:18 pm

Whoopie cushion! There great fun and you can really fool the locals. Letting a few farts fly is also a handy way to get a little more room in a matatu or any other form of cramped convance.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Re: I always travel with a

Postby Land Rover » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:37 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:Whoopie cushion! There great fun and you can really fool the locals. Letting a few farts fly is also a handy way to get a little more room in a matatu or any other form of cramped convance.

i always travel with an extra tampon or two, fleece and my own food, but i think i will incorporate the whoopie cushion on my next trip
Omit needless words.
Land Rover
BFCus Regularus

Postby crotalus01 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:55 am

damn Rickshaw, i cant even imagine the results of using that in Asia...they take farting so seriously as a loss of face...must be pretty damn funny especially in Japan.
Remember, Salad is NOT food. Salad is what food EATS...
crotalus01
Professional Skydiver

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:01 pm

Never been to Japan but will try for a stopover on my way to BKK next year. The SE Asians thought it was hilarious. Tomorow I will try it out on the Ecuadorians:)
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Crot

Postby andy » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:15 am

I don't think that Thais or Khmers find farting face-losing at all. On the contrary, I have found that they are quite casual farters, and especially enjoy talking about their recto-gastric habits. - A.
andy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lotus7Productions » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:58 pm

Pack of smokes/lighter and a fake wallet. In some sketchy places, its easy to get your money swiped. I bring a fake wallet with some junk currency and old receipts. Had two of them swiped so far. Better than my regular money.

Pack of smokes and lighter is great, even though I dont regularly smoke, because its a great way to make friends with the locals. Or bribe them for information.
Lotus7Productions
BFCus Regularus

I always travel with a

Postby Medevac » Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:33 pm

... couple of Carabiners. Usually in quickdraw form. Too many uses to list. A bight of climbing tape as well.
Duct tape is just like the Force - it has a light side and a dark side, and holds the Universe together.
Medevac
Peanuticus Gallerius

Postby NIJ » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:20 pm

Carbiners, duct tape, water purification tablets, compass, waterproof matches and a good pen are with me at all times while travelling. There are a million other things I would like to carry all the time, but those few items have saved me a lot of grief in the past.
NIJ
BFCus Regularus

A short list

Postby Expatriated » Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:54 am

immodium, carbiner, Emerson Commander, spare passport and credit card hidden away underclothes, duct tape and an Omega Seamaster
Expatriated

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!