What's your everyday watch?

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Postby fish-e » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:57 pm

In 3rd World settings I prefer to rock a Jacob The Jewler like my dawgs P Diddy and Fity while handing out Bell & Ross BR Instruments to emaciated beggers 'cause they look sooo cool on skinny wrists. Funny thing is, the kids usually request a Richard Mille instead, but those are hard to keep in stock.

Back home I carry my Hydromax in it's waterproof box and check my cel phone for the time of day.
-just-keep-moving-
fish-e
BFCus Regularus

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:52 am

For everyday wear I use my Tag Heuer Autavia with black face and band, for more formal (or when I want to show off To cute stewardesses’ ..haha) I wear my Breitling Chrono Cockpit 2 tone, for outdoor stuff at work (Like killing someone with my bear hands) I use a G-Shock Metal Band and for really nasty envirements nothing beats my G-Shock Classic.

I also have a huge collection of Copy/Fake watches that I have picked up from all around the world (like over 100). The funny thing is a 25 dollar Fake watch bought in China Town in KL, Malaysia looks as good as some of my real ones, I have a couple fakes that I have used for over 8 years now with no problems.

Maybe I am wasting my money buying name brand watches when I could buy a fake for 25 bucks.
Last edited by JamesInTheWorld on Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Postby Outkast » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:53 am

I do it old school- sun dial all the way, baby...
<i>Homo-janai!!!</i>
Outkast
Resident Zionist Puppet

Postby svizzerams » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:38 pm

I own several Skagen watches - I like the mesh bands. And my swiss army watch for kayaking. But lately I haven't been using a watch at all and use my cell phone to tell time.....a seeming BFC trend :-)
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby Royal » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:17 pm

I wear a Rolex Blk-face-Explorer 2 (For the third hand.................I'll explain later Foulplay...:-)
Bought it new 18 years ago.
Because of one incident ,it's had new bezel, glass & face. Fliplock replaced through wear.
Because of that it looks quite new.
Takes the rough-stuff (apart from above) & looks ok with a whistle.

In really interesting places I wear a 1972 Cabot Watch Co.(CWC) Military Issue Mechanical Aviators Chronograph (Valjoux 7765 movement) with grey military canvas strap.
This was given to me and it all works.

I just leave the radio on really!!
CWC & Rolex Explorer 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not that often that my watches are in the same place & with a d-camera around.
The CWC may be of interest.

Image We have no effective screening methods to make sure pilots are sane.— Dr. Herbert Haynes, FAA.
Royal
BABE MAGNET

Postby DennisM » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:28 am

A Tudor Submariner that's older than I am. I wear it on a completely nondescript NATO strap and it's so beat-up looking that nobody gives it a second look.. and it still keeps time to within a few seconds a day, no batteries, no problems.

Define irony. Fuckers stole my $20 Casio in Bogota.
DennisM

Postby HoboMan » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:04 pm

I better not get shit for this...a Sunto Vector. It's just an awesome watch. I go through one every three years or so and they send me a new one for $80. I'm on my third. That thing can take a beating.
Phoenix should go back to the ashes
HoboMan
BFCus Regularus

Postby kilroy » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:45 pm

i try to buy a mobile phone when i get to where i'm going. they have a clock on them, so i've no need for a watch.
when they ask how you feeling
you tell em you feeling like something important died screaming
you tell em you feeling like something even more important arrived breathing
something you should probably try feeding
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Chimborazo » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:55 pm

I better not get shit for this...a Sunto Vector. It's just an awesome watch. I go through one every three years or so and they send me a new one for $80. I'm on my third. That thing can take a beating.

The only shit I'm going to give you is that you spelled Suunto wrong.
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Medevac » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:07 pm

I use one of these:

The altimeter is really accurate, even at really high altitudes. My latest one has had the crap beaten out of it, but it keeps going. The only hassle is it usually sets off the metal detectors in airports.
Duct tape is just like the Force - it has a light side and a dark side, and holds the Universe together.
Medevac
Peanuticus Gallerius

Watches

Postby Expatriated » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:51 pm

Omega Seamaster for everything pretty much although I do have a Casio Pathfinder for the rough stuff and a 1968 Omega Speedmaster for those black tie missions.
Expatriated

Postby dogtanian » Sun May 07, 2006 6:25 pm

I always thought watches were for bribing people with - and should therefore always be good fakes :)
dogtanian
BFCus Regularus

Location: Amsterdam - Douala - HCMC - Singapore - Wellington - Whistler

Postby mp007 » Mon May 08, 2006 1:39 am

Luminox. I've had it for about a year, so I can't speak for durability over the long term, but I am perfectly happy thus far. It's bright as a bastard.
mp007
BFCus Regularus

Postby Outkast » Tue May 09, 2006 7:14 pm

I have an amazingly good fake of a Rolex from the Phillipines. I'm sure I'll put it to good use eventually...
<i>Homo-janai!!!</i>
Outkast
Resident Zionist Puppet

watch

Postby purplefilth » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:29 pm

traser diver 6506 plain dive watch no brand name on it with a surfers band low profile panama none of the little theives bothered me
How that 4 a sliced of fried gold!
Harden the fuck up! Marc "Chopper" Read
purplefilth

PreviousNext

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!