Freemasonry: No Longer Needed??

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Postby Romeo247 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:22 pm

My grandfather was a freemason how can i use his clout to join??
Whats the #1 cause of divorce?? MARRIAGE
---- Fact
Romeo247
BFCus Regularus

Postby jonas » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:15 pm

Hey Yorick! Yep it's the old me...how's it going?

My grandfather was a Mason and I only knew cause he wore the ring...he wouldn't say a word about it...as a child I thought it was all cool and super secret. I know a few current members and they are more open but still quiet about many things. I asked them why they could share info but gramps could not...they said they are allowed to share more to incourage new members. From what I have seen it seems to be more of an "our moose lodge is cooler than your moose lodge" kinda thing. Bunch of beer drinking fat guys with special rings and handshakes...but maybe that is what they want us to think??? And while we are feeling safe in our homes they are controlling our lives?? Aggh...to yearn for the day of gay necrophiliac ducks ;)
jonas
BFCus Regularus

Postby jamesy » Tue May 09, 2006 3:50 am

The Masons are freaks.

Goto Jerusalem and into the Mines of King Solomon, near the old city wall (forget exactly where). The Masons go down in their and have secret ceremonies and worship Solomon, the builder of the Temple.

I know a guy who is a Mason. Perfectly normal, logical, and seemingly grounded.....until he starts talking about the Masons.

"I would never, ever give to any charity that helps people. I would give to something that helped the environment, but never that helps people. People die off when they need to."

I was sitting there, holding my cigarette, about to take a drink, thinking "this bloated little dwarf is not only funny-looking, he's also a fucking complete dick-hole. Fucker wants to save trees before he'll work to save people."

Anyway, that's my little masons story.

J./
jamesy
Aiden of Lindisfarne

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue May 09, 2006 4:10 am

Hmmmm....I was at a union meeting at a Masonic temple earlier today.
Sri Lanky

Postby jamesy » Tue May 09, 2006 4:31 am

would that be the infinitely non-concerned about human suffering union?

J./
jamesy
Aiden of Lindisfarne

Postby flipflop » Fri May 12, 2006 1:02 pm

Freemasonry is ok, anything that pissed off Hitler, The Roman Church and lefties in a one-er can't be at all bad.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby yorick » Sat May 20, 2006 2:38 pm

...better than just okay .....actually masonry provides healthy requisite to comprehending human existance .......and jamesy's pal comprehends the dangers of trespassing beyond limitations of earthbound existance at NOT yielding to natural forces which we have secretly admired since cavemen first struck flint for fire.

Of course no man can speak for masonry at large. And if this pal of jamesy's believes the planet would be better off with bulk of population purged through plague, nuclear war or natural disaster then thats a tough argument to refute in this day and age. "Human sufferin" for cryin out loud is largely caused by population density within finite boundaries limitted in resources overwhelmed with presence of human habitation, no mysteries ther.

Yet returning to situation of masonry today, seems obvious the rites are suffering from self-absorption among the particants thats all, plagued with nepotism and inability to detatch from surrounding oneself with only those who seek personal wealth measurable in base and petty monetary values alone. Look at the responses this thread has drawn....... everybody *wants* the supposed glory and honor that masonry can provide, but nobody has considered what individual good they themselves can provide on behalf of the world at large, and how a greater good might be achieved if they were initiated into the fraternity.

Sri Lanky, your comment reminds me of the way it ought to be....... Masonic Lodges welcoming local meetings and workshops towards building a better community. Yet y'all would be surprised at how unapproachable and ridiculously guarded many masonic lodges are. For example, its actually forbidden under G:L: Indiana statutes for lodges to admit *any* group not comprised entirely of masons even into downstairs open meeting areas - no cheap lease for local ham radio clubs, gardening clubs, or even red cross funding drives. And yet each of these organizations arguably provides more tangible benefits to the local community than masons could ever hope to accomplish. And then we wonder why folks are creeped out by masonic lodges in the neighborhood and why the most sincere have little use for masonic affiliation.

On the other hand, George Washington Masonic Memorial at Arlington Virginia has doors wide open where tourists can visit TYLED lodge rooms representative of ALL the RITES, providing a masonic research library on the top floor too. And every Easter with full regalia masons host and welcome the general public to attend sunrise ceremony in the outdoor amphitheatre. For anybody passing through, I strongly recommend a welcome visit ther. I suggest circa-ambulating each lodge room in turn. And for masons among us dont neglect to leave your mark at the register when visiting GW's actual lodgeroom preserved with accoutrements and furnishings intact.

There is nothing inherently wrong with masons or masonry. Its just that the species on brink of achieving higher evolution at levels of psych attunement on global level will soon have no further use for secretive mystery schools at all.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby Caliban » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:36 pm

Here in England a few years ago there was all kinds of Yahoo in the press about Police officers, government officials etc etc being masons and all the supposed secret privilege , power and influence it brought with it. all kinds of agencies brought in rules that if you were a member of the masons or other secret societies you had to register and failure to do so could lead to discipline proceedings or dismissal (Why for f@ck sake?)

Two associates and my self reported to our employer that we were members of a model railway club but that we felt we should be registered as we did have our secrets. We got into no end of shit for not taking it seriously. but it was worth it for the laugh and the legend...

Not taking it seriously !!! I ask you ! we are talking about people who walk around with a trouser leg rolled up !!! Power and influence? a bunch of knobs if you ask me. I think i'd sooner belong to a model railway club.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby yorick » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:09 pm

Yeah but some of these sons of bitches are outright criminals...........
And even today you will still find corpses of "perjured" masons all wrapped up and symbolically hanged from Blackfriars Bridge with throat cut, heart torn out, disemboweled and severed in half. Also witness the problems that rock'n roller Pete Townsend had with em, nearly cost his life until Roger Daltry provided an alternative "substitute" solution to the problem immortalized in the song of the same name.

Nevertheless, have always admired the English tradition of establishing military field lodges everywhere they went. Also was interesting that Black Jack Pershing, supreme commander of USMilitary Forces, felt it encumbant to make top staff advizors into master masons on sight. A rare dispensation in the AFAM system (as far as i understand it) that has not occurred since. I wonder what sort of trouble those lewised by these initiates under lineal descendancy have gotten themselves into since.

yorick
malum discordiae

Postby Caliban » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:23 pm

Also was interesting that Black Jack Pershing, supreme commander of USMilitary Forces, felt it encumbant to make top staff advizors into master masons on sight. A rare dispensation in the AFAM system (as far as i understand it) that has not occurred since. I wonder what sort of trouble those lewised by these initiates under lineal descendancy have gotten themselves into since.

At least American Masons have always had a more open attitude to admission of their membership though. During the American Civil war it was very common for Masons to wear Masonic emblems prominantly on their uniforms and it saved the lives of quite a few when wounded and rescued by enemy "fellow" masons. Weird.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:03 am

A friend of mine from England visiting my home town was amazed that the Masonic Temple was right out there in the open and plainly labled.

My grandparents were suspicious of them. But that had to do more with belonging to an organised group that was not a church but claimed to be Christian. They were also suspicious of the Boy and Cub scouts for the same reason.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Caliban » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:36 am

Cautious mistrust of organised bodies. We could do with more of that now a days.
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Kurt » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:01 pm

With them it was the non-demonational nature of a group that claims to be religious in some way. They belonged to a varient of the Lutheran church that believed the only oath one should take is the Lords Prayer. So especialy any group that claimed to be religious and had an oath or a pledge as part of its membership was potentially a conlict to their varient of Lutheranism/ Christianity.

But they didn't really care if others joined, they were just suspicious of them. Before they died I had to keep my membership in Cub Scouts a secret (my parents thought Cub Scouts was just for fun and didn't care about the oath)
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby loki547 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:40 am

to be one, ask one. i can never seem to find any to ask. my transient work schedule could be a hinderance. but any thing that is about self betterment can't be too bad
loki547

Postby yorick » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:27 pm

Where are you located Loki? The "masonry" of one location never completely follows that of another.

yorick
malum discordiae

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe