HOT Asian Stewardess Pictures Mega Thread!!!!!!!!!!

A forum to place the images of heathen souls that you have captured.

Postby svizzerams » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:54 pm

jitw's attitude is still uber pathetic and cold no matter how he paints it....
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:01 pm

You're jealous...a vaginal vacuum perchance?
Sri Lanky

Postby lightstalker » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:06 pm

svizzerams wrote:jitw's attitude is still uber pathetic and cold no matter how he paints it....

Somehow I think James is just posting this shit just to wind you guys up.

Advice to women here: Give this thread a wide birth.
The world would be a much cleaner place if blind people used brooms instead of canes
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:25 pm

hehehehehe......

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Postby SRR » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:20 am

mario angelico wrote:I don't really care who you sleep with, as long as it's not the rape you claimed last month, or children, or farm animals.

Are you suggesting that farm animals don't need some good old fashioned rolls in the hay? What if it's true love between Farmer Joe and his Emu?
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby marie-angelique » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:04 am

SRR wrote:
mario angelico wrote:I don't really care who you sleep with, as long as it's not the rape you claimed last month, or children, or farm animals.

Are you suggesting that farm animals don't need some good old fashioned rolls in the hay? What if it's true love between Farmer James and his Emu?

Four legs good, two legs baaaaaad.....

Farm animal love might seem ok, but it's nonconsensual. Just because j. thinks he saw that sheep winking at him, doesn't mean it's ok to force hisself on her.....
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby SRR » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:23 am

It's not necessarily impossible to decipher, since translation services are available.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby marie-angelique » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:40 am

SRR wrote:It's not necessarily impossible to decipher, since translation services are available.

That's excellent. Now farmer j. must simply wait for the baaaaalingual translator. Unless he is seeing some fine beeotches these days. Chihuahua anyone?
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:48 am

SRR wrote:It's not necessarily impossible to decipher, since translation services are available.

HA! I already had that site on my favorites

~JITW
JamesInTheWorld

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:23 am

marie-angelique wrote:That's excellent. Now farmer j. must simply wait for the baaaaalingual translator. Unless he is seeing some fine beeotches these days. Chihuahua anyone?

POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!! POST STALKER!!!!!

~JITW
JamesInTheWorld

Postby el3so » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:22 am

jamesintheworld wrote:
kilroy wrote:i would recommend sex with any and all attractive females, but that's just my two cents.

WORD! At least one person isn’t afraid to say what they really think

Sex is fine but what I'd really really want is a bathrobe made out of baby skin.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby lightstalker » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:15 pm

Why does this thread remind me of the Earl of Rochester?.
The world would be a much cleaner place if blind people used brooms instead of canes
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Postby lightstalker » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:25 pm

lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Postby soulohio » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:31 pm

lightstalker...now that is fekking funny...
where are you going? why don't you walk the wheel with us? what is the matter my american friend? what has upset you?
soulohio
BFCus Regularus

Postby marie-angelique » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:37 pm

That is funny, reminded me of this:
So perhaps the dog needs a translator too?

marie-angelique
Coonass

PreviousNext

Return to Photographs, Etchings and Daguerreotypes