Was the invasion of Iraq a criminal act?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Yes
50%
No
28%
Yes,but Americans can do what they damn well please
22%

Total votes : 18

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:15 pm

I believe that it was done in defiance of international law.
Sri Lanky

Postby holden » Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:22 pm

So often war is carried out following the rules...

not.
holden

Postby patriot » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:28 pm

Oh Sri, hahaha...
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:34 pm

America is guided by her criminal instincts....or is it the christian God?......ahahahaahhaha

**I'm also wondering why yanks are not aware that Pakistan was complicit in 9/11,not Iraq. Why not illegally invade Pakistan?
Sri Lanky

Postby Toasty McGrath » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:16 am

Uh-oh, lanky, they're on to you, they disproved your accusation. Time to start a new thread! Make sure it has the could-be-any-country one-liner title and make sure you only reply to it once.

Of course, when you wanna join the grown-ups and try to defend your claims, make sure you bring a little evidence. But until then, keep trying, and we'll keep proving you wrong.
Toasty McGrath
BFCus Regularus

Postby crotalus01 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:46 am

hahahahahahahahahahahah Swi Lanky you so cwazy hahahahahahahaha
Remember, Salad is NOT food. Salad is what food EATS...
crotalus01
Professional Skydiver

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:08 am

You Americans try to suppress me with your persecution values. Can't you see that you are propaganda victims.

Americans have been brainwashed to overlook Abu Ghraib. You think that Bush was a flame shot to heaven and that Jesus fucking Christ oversees the Patriot Act.

You are not a world example in the big historical picture......you lost that role. America represents death and murder.
Sri Lanky

Postby Toasty McGrath » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:15 am

Here's a neat fact lanky, I'm still upset about Abu Ghraib. I don't believe in heaven. And Jesus does my landscaping. Answer this: If we can't see through propaganda, don't support my president, and am not a christian, How can I be american? I think someone's been brainwashed into thinking that every single american thinks the same way.
Toasty McGrath
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:23 am

HAHA!

Look everyone! It's Sri!

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Toasty McGrath » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:27 am

Hehe, you don't need to tell Lanky about being repressed, he lives in canada, don't forget.
Toasty McGrath
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:59 am

Oh yeah....America's superficial and ineffective propagandist devices are inspiring to the hearts and minds of the rest of the world.

You MFers need to get real. How do you neutralize the ideological dimensions of your enemy?

You are in a "brain war". You need leadership that unites at home and does not divide. 10 percent of your fight should be militarily,the rest ideological.

Radical Islam will be fighting you for at least as long as communism did. Quit repressing your own people because you will need the best of both liberal and conservative resources to beat this enemy. Not just Jesus fucking Christ.
Sri Lanky

Postby Toasty McGrath » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:08 am

here's something you might be able to understand: The american first amendment. Something canada has yet to comprehend.

http://www.codoh.com/thoughtcrimes/9602KEEG.HTML

And while you're waiting for that to load, feel free to defend your view on the other threads you started. I'm eagerly awaiting your next generic one-liner about the U.S.
Toasty McGrath
BFCus Regularus

Postby patriot » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:25 am

Quit repressing your own people

Huh? We're repressing ourselves now? I thought it was the government, man I'm stupid.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:25 am

You Americans need to work on getting rid of your suppression freaks Ashcroft/Bush/Cheney.
Sri Lanky

Postby patriot » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:27 am

You need to worry about your damn self.
patriot
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe