Was the invasion of Iraq a criminal act?

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Was the invasion of Iraq a criminal act?

Yes
50%
No
28%
Yes,but Americans can do what they damn well please
22%

Total votes : 18

Postby Steve » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:28 am

Troll feedin' time! Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Steve
BFCus Regularus

Postby DawnC71 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:30 am

One day I might just excercise my criminal instincts to come kick someone with the initials S.R.I.L.A.N.K.Y'S ASS THOUGH. Just waitin for 'em to kick in ...and this has been a particularly BAD FRIGGIN week
But cheers anyways, you are still alive! It is a brand new day to mend thy way!!!!!
CHEERS
Dawn
Last edited by DawnC71 on Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Passion is necessity. It is not diligence, or simply being committed to a goal. Passion consumes you while you chase down your goal. Passion should always be your natural state of mind for it is what sparks momentum and sets the pace.
DawnC71
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:30 am

Are you not embarrassed to be seen as an American? I bet you say you are Canadian when you travel. ahahahahahahah...remember,you have to earn your right to say you are Canadian. We are more respected in the world than you stinking yanks.
Sri Lanky

Postby DawnC71 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:32 am

With a few well placed "aye's" and references to ice fishing and a nice "FUCK YOU to the Inuit".....I get along just fine as being cannuck.
Passion is necessity. It is not diligence, or simply being committed to a goal. Passion consumes you while you chase down your goal. Passion should always be your natural state of mind for it is what sparks momentum and sets the pace.
DawnC71
BFCus Regularus

Postby nick » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:54 am

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
nick
Baron Samedi

Postby DawnC71 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:03 am

well not every cannuck....just the close minded idiot cannucks.:)
DawnC71
BFCus Regularus

Postby Toasty McGrath » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:13 am

Yeah, one way you can earn your way to be called canadian is to give up some of your most basic rights. Anyone heard of the freedom of speech?
Toasty McGrath
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:21 am

Well,I suppose Americans don't want to give up their "right" to rape and pillage any country they choose.
Sri Lanky

Postby Toasty McGrath » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:46 am

Toasty McGrath
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:52 am

The American government sends law-abiding Canadians to Syria to be tortured because they are Middle eastern in appearance.......racist bastards.
Sri Lanky

Postby Toasty McGrath » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:54 am

Hey, you started this, you finish it. we're talking about your beloved country. Don't try to fuck the words to get out of this one.

http://www.issues-views.com/index.php/s ... icle/24042

If you're not up for it, you can go start another one-liner thread. but don't assume you know what you're talking about.
Toasty McGrath
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:24 pm

It's all bullshit....haven't you figured that out yet?
Sri Lanky

Postby DawnC71 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:42 pm

I think we should feel honored. Sri is here to test us. HE is a little computer generated automated thingamajig sent to try to shut us up.
BUt BFC'rs are renegades man....go on over to granola munchers 101 and sell your craziness there. THEY ARE BUHBUHBUHBUyin'
DawnC71
BFCus Regularus

Postby Toasty McGrath » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:50 pm

See? I didn't think he'd stand up for himself or his country.

He's a disgrace to anyone who calls themselves Canadian.
Toasty McGrath
BFCus Regularus

Postby britneyfan97 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:29 pm

Americans have been brainwashed to overlook Abu Ghraib. You think that Bush was a flame shot to heaven and that Jesus fucking Christ oversees the Patriot Act.

oh sri, hahahaha

by the way, do you think the 'black helicopters' will respect canadian airspace? watch the skies!
Proud of being first in the schools history to set a Government vehicle ablaze at Army Military Police Special Tactics Training Center.
britneyfan97
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe