Universal signals

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Universal signals

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:09 pm

We send out signals through the universe via brain waves by what we think and the universe sends back signals that affect our emotions based on our thinking and attitude.
Sri Lanky

Re: Universal signals

Postby el3so » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:52 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:We send out signals through the universe via brain waves by what we think and the universe sends back signals that affect our emotions based on our thinking and attitude.

Not so sure about the signals thing.

Because when all is said, written and repeated in self-help classes, me being aware or even "in tune" of/with, sh!t, even the whole universe, wouldn't stop that meteor from splatting us
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby yorick » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:54 am

Sri Lanky wrote:We send out signals through the universe via brain waves by what we think and the universe sends back signals that affect our emotions based on our thinking and attitude.

If the universe then also every blade of grass, pebble and puddle. Universal truth founded on principles of (meta)physics. Energy can neither be destroyed nor created yet remains in transmutable state, question of aligning itself. Same is true for thoughts no doubt, take that as given.

Now reconnoitre all the distortion added to the mix these past several years. Gnostic Bishops call these times of Tribulations. One does well to be natural, live simply and watch the mind above all else.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Richard Wright´s A Bigger Nigger Than Yorick!

Postby wsduncanb » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:22 pm

Operation: Blueprint (Liberia) is destined to be
A black-comedy, Yorick. Scrub! Like CATCH-22
And FULL METAL JACKET! Get with it..
"I´ve already been executed,
I´m just waiting to die." -wsdb

W.S. Duncan-Binns
Apartado 0815-00349
Cuidad Panama
Republica De Panama
Central America
wsduncanb
BFCus Regularus

Postby friendlyskies » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:53 am

Richard Wright´s A Bigger Nigger Than Yorick!

The really weird thing about Richard Wright turning up on this particular thread (via wunduncanb no less) is this story I read the other day. Wright - who was already an established African-American author in Paris - had promised a young James Baldwin a place to stay and some help if he could get to France. By mail. When Baldwin finally got there in 1948, with US$40 in his pocket and almost no French, he had absolutely no idea where to find Baldwin - so, depressed, he went and got a coffee at Deux Magot in St-Germaine. And who was there? Richard Wright.

THEN

In 1953, another African-American writer, Chester Himes, also arrived in Paris after Wright had promised him help. And, once again, had no idea where to find Baldwin. So he slept out on the street the first night, then gave up and decided to spend his last bit of money at a cheapo hotel, an randomly picked Hotel Devaligne. Where Wright had already reserved, and paid for, a room for him.

Richard Wright's goal in life was to create a safe haven in Paris where African American writers (nomen es omen!) could create the masterpieces they were unable to publish back home. And, through all manner of weird "coincidences" like that, he did. Baldwin ended up fucking him over, though. C'est la vie!
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby friendlyskies » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:56 am

And I wish I could edit on this thread! I mistakenly wrote Baldwin instead of Wright twice, getting it wrong. I blame the universe.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

De-classify That Memo!

Postby wsduncanb » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:30 pm

Richard Wright´s demise? Suspicious circumstances, comrades.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... 44958/pg_2
wsduncanb
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:38 pm

An old farmer,who as yorick stated,"lived simply" and was wise in his own way,told me about sending signals and getting feedback from the universe. An old uneducated farmer. Fuck Stephen Hawking and his ilk. He still thinks that aliens will come here and do to humanity what the white man did to the rest of humanity...BWAHAHAHAHAHHA...moron.

It's the simple folk...the dregs of society that we should listen to. The street person on the corner with a cup or hat in his hand. Better listen to what he says. If anything he's making you aware of your own fear. Your fear of losing what you think you have.

I was having coffee last week when a "mentally ill" woman walked in and put a heart-shaped piece of candy,one that had "dewy eyes" written on it,on my table and said "don't eat it,just look at it". Then she put a piece of chocolate on my table and said,"that you can eat" and smiled. She was psychic. I had been dewy eyed of late and about three or four days later I had that "cat vision" and balled for a couple of hours (I guess I needed to cry)....because one of the last things my friend said to me was,"I just wish I had had a chance"...she had a terribly hard life as a child and all the more terrible because she was gifted. But her life will not go to waste...I will see to that. : )

Anyways,because this woman in the coffeeshop was acting "weird"....the workers at Starfucks called the police. Totally unfair. They didn't see what I saw....in her. She even put her head to mine. She knew that I knew she was psychic but more importantly psychic with compassion...most of them are.

They have a hard job.
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Uh if you're gonna try to reach the sky,you might want to do something a bit more hmm handy then sending vibrations up there.

At least if you want to get to what I call the Dew point,where specific bits of moisture form on certain parts of them body on concentrating on her,the universe.
Rapier09

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Shit....that's almost....how would you say.....cute.

As a matter of fact,that will be my next pick up line.
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:37 am

Picture the Universe,my preference is nighttime and concentrate using part of your butt in terms of vibration and an area slightly above your thighs in terms of hand movement.

Seems to work in terms of condensation forming on what usually happens to be my nose.

That is her response to you.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:40 am

Think of it in these terms:

V-5 and M-1.

Area 51 if you will,not quite the correct nomenclature but it seems to work.
Rapier09

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:37 pm

0 = 1 = infinity
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Think of it in these terms:

The zero is the easiest to surmise: Yes,you are the big fat zero,Rapier.

The one represents your collision with me....we are at one at this moment.

The infinity represents the eternal truth: That you are the weakest member here. The loudest person is the weakest....and you've been plenty loud here,boy.

So...0 = 1 = infinity translates to: You're fuckin' weak and now you know it/her.

But: There is another interpretation. Look,I'm only the tin foil fuck. My credibility is zero and I'm content to keep it that way forever (like I have a choice anyways).....LOL. I can be as weird as I want and I don't care. But you,on the otherhand,are a slave to your credibility/self.

Expanding on this equates to: You're fuckin' weak and now you know it/her,you stupid fuck (because this part is infinity so we can add more truths).-------->------------------->---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->------------------------------------------------------------------------->------------------------------------------------------------------->and I don't give a fidler's fuck.

Feel free to expand.
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:50 am

I don't think anyone on this planet is every going to be ready for showtime on a universal scale.

We cannot climb out of this hole,without horrifying practically everything else out there.
Rapier09

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe