Penta-bashing

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Penta-bashing

Postby coldharvest » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:39 pm

stoic wrote:
coldharvest wrote:
stoic wrote:You should stick with the latin theme. Papistus Stoogeus

Thanks....I'll put that on top of the suggestion pile.

Beardus Homoerectus

...you have a bit of a crush on me, don't you?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Stiv » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:43 pm

IT_whipping_boy wrote:
I really don't know what I can do about it. Perhaps I should have a standard PM that I send to each of them when they first start, telling them I have special powers and I'll set the dogs on them if they don't cease and desist forthwith. Any more realistic suggestions?

This is easily fixed Penta by avoiding you’re apparent love of trolling.

It’s funny how you apologize to the board population with what reads like a ‘woe is me’ attitude when it really doesn’t bother me one bit. It’s like when a local kid keeps teasing the neighborhood dog and then one day the dog bashes through the fence and chews on the kid’s neck.

It actually makes me laugh. You know why? Because you reap what you sow.

I don't totally disagree with this sentiment....wait was that a double negative?

~Stiv
Her eyes like sparks, my heart like gasoline
Stiv
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:51 pm

Sorry to interupt....but why is it that I only see "image" instead of a pic? You may resume your flaming....

RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Bobby Sands » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:32 pm

Penta wrote:we get this absurd situation where all sorts of interesting subjects degenerate into being tiresomely boring threads all about me. I don't like it any more than you do, but if people are going to attack me, mindlessly or otherwise, I will respond. I'd hoped with nowonmai and flipflop and I'm not sure who else now ignoring me, that might change, and to some extent it has, but so many of these new boys come on and seem to think they'll earn their spurs or something by launching these silly attacks.

Some guys operate by prison rules because that's how they relate to the world. The theory goes that when you first enter a new prison, you pick the biggest, toughest dude and kick his butt so that everyone gets the message that you are dangerous and to be taken seriously. So, I suppose you are regarded as the toughest mofo in this cell block.

nowaymai and flipyflop are just pansies. First, they announce (as if anyone gives a turd) that they are going to ignore you. Then, they "come out of retirement" to flame you because they don't even have the gumption to follow through with their own online message board tough talk.
Bobby Sands
Sword of Damocles

Postby RYP » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:51 pm

Grasshopper,

How does one prove that someone is ignoring someone? How long must one ignore something to truly achieve Chuck Norris level jedi ignoring black belt status.

I have been ignoring Chuck Norris for decades now and he has been ignoring me but we both feel hollow and empty inside.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Jumper » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:58 pm

Bobby Sands wrote:
Penta wrote:we get this absurd situation where all sorts of interesting subjects degenerate into being tiresomely boring threads all about me. I don't like it any more than you do, but if people are going to attack me, mindlessly or otherwise, I will respond. I'd hoped with nowonmai and flipflop and I'm not sure who else now ignoring me, that might change, and to some extent it has, but so many of these new boys come on and seem to think they'll earn their spurs or something by launching these silly attacks.

Some guys operate by prison rules because that's how they relate to the world. The theory goes that when you first enter a new prison, you pick the biggest, toughest dude and kick his butt so that everyone gets the message that you are dangerous and to be taken seriously. So, I suppose you are regarded as the toughest mofo in this cell block.

nowaymai and flipyflop are just pansies. First, they announce (as if anyone gives a turd) that they are going to ignore you. Then, they "come out of retirement" to flame you because they don't even have the gumption to follow through with their own online message board tough talk.

Ha! You and Penta would be passed around in prison, like two well used human fifi's. Nice try Cheeseburger. LOL (and any second, Pelty will be posting a picture from his private collection....-hee hee)

Feral Jundi

http://www.feraljundi.com

A blog about the security contracting industry.
Jumper
BFCus Regularus

Postby Bobby Sands » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:07 pm

RYP wrote:How long must one ignore something to truly achieve Chuck Norris level jedi ignoring black belt status.

I don't know about Chuck Norris jedi master black belt status, but making it a month after announcing your ignoring campaign might get you to a sea-slug level periwinkle belt status. Nowhammi and flipflopped didn't even make it to periwinkle belt status.

In America, our best heroes are the strong, silent type. You know, like Blondie (Clint Eastwood) in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Here at the BFC, we got nonwaymai and filpflop going out of their way to act like Tuco (The Ugly) by sputtering threats that they cannot hope to carry out because they are Eli Wallach-like dumpy-assed weasels.
Bobby Sands
Sword of Damocles

Postby seektravelinfo » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:03 pm

I think Nowonmai is actually Prince Charles, who peruses this board and posts from time to time.
"I wish the women would hurry up and take over." (Leonard Cohen)
seektravelinfo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Ultra Swain » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:06 pm

seektravelinfo wrote:I think Nowonmai is actually Prince Charles, who peruses this board and posts from time to time.

I agree, because England is too small to have 2 men whose greatest wish is to become a tampon.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby Farmdog » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:57 pm

Wait, to quote Busta Rhymes,

Freeze Mother Bitches!

If some one is a monophyletic poster, meaning no deviation from scope and purpose of their post, should they not take some jabs especially if the post are of second hand cut and past and not original regardless of genital accoutrements, religion, age, handicap, race, height, weight, total DP time, cumulative life time drug consumption, and total number of global circumnavigations?

I am going to flame Dshizel now
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:59 pm

race, height, weight, total DP time, cumulative life time drug consumption, and total number of global circumnavigations

that's me covered
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Wayne » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:02 am

Suggestion:

Penta & Flipflop at the same table
2 bottles of Remy Martin
2 glasses (Optional)
1 loaded video camera or tape recorder (or both)

Cold acts as referee

Results to be on display here at a date and time to be agreed to later?

How 'bout it?
Anyone but BO!
Wayne
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:04 am

Cold acts as referee

...and you could be the fluffer
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Farmdog » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:06 am

Just avoid being the victim of global circumcission.
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Postby Wayne » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:07 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluffer

A pox on thee, cold.

:P

(yeah Yeah YEAH I HAD TO LOOK IT UP...geeez...!)

We have fluffernutter sandwiches up here, that's what threw me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluffernutter
Last edited by Wayne on Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anyone but BO!
Wayne
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe