Penta-bashing

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Penta-bashing

Postby Ultra Swain » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:08 am

Farmdog wrote:Just avoid being the victim of global circumcission.

Its always better to be the moyle.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby coldharvest » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:21 am

Surprisingly I didn't have to look up fluffernutter because of your pervasive American culture.
....fluffernutter.....Jeebus wept....why not just have someone shank you?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby OneLungMcClung » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:28 am

coldharvest wrote:Surprisingly I didn't have to look up fluffernutter because of your pervasive American culture.
....fluffernutter.....Jeebus wept....why not just have someone shank you?

Funny that a Canadian knew what it was, but that I (a west coaster) didn't until I moved east.
Money Talks...
OneLungMcClung
BFCus Regularus

Postby Wayne » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:36 am

I take it you had a depraved...excuse me...DEPRIVED childhood Cold.
You never tasted a fluffernutter. Poor lad.

With a glass of chocolate milk: nectar of the Gods.
Anyone but BO!
Wayne
BFCus Regularus

Postby sparrow » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:47 am

Wayne wrote:I take it you had a depraved...excuse me...DEPRIVED childhood Cold.
You never tasted a fluffernutter. Poor lad.

With a glass of chocolate milk: nectar of the Gods.
Never heard of the shit.
Sounds way too sweet and gross for my tastes.

What the hell is marshmellow made of anyways?
Be brave, always be brave
sparrow
Canadia

Postby flipflop » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:29 am

Bobby Sands 1 wrote:
nowaymai and flipyflop are just pansies...spit, snarl, piss & shit etc...etc...

Booby Sands 2 wrote:Nowhammi and flipflopped didn't even make it to periwinkle belt status.

In America, our best heroes are the strong, silent type.....bend me over and give me the good news, then spit, snarl, piss and shit myself....etc, etc, .........

For a guy who acts like he doesn't "give a turd" you're squealing a lot about us ducky. I feel like the fifth Beatle with all this attention you seem to drool over me. I reckon it's time Taco Bell started paying you guys in air miles and then finally you might start travelling the world instead of knocking yourself out (and getting your Mum's keyboard all sticky) over real people who have passports and lots of miles under their belts.

If you really want a date with Penta just ask her, the big John "The Duke" Wayne act whenever somebody cyber-slaps her stupid arse is comical, and really scary - your more frightening with your rapier-sharp wit than all the baddies I had to face in Eye-rack. You're also about as humourous as a ten car pile-up on the motorway, but don't stop drinking your own Kool-Aid slick - if you think you're the "Sword of Damocles" who are we to stop you running around the back yard in a hand-knitted Batman suit?

Cheers now
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:28 pm

Just to clarify, the monotonous mong twins united only by hatred known as Penta and Bobby Sands remain ignored, which is where they will remain until the internet freezes over. Until they ignore me, then occasionally they will still see me refer to their worthless, silent-to-me carcasses in a derogatory manner. This will either please them, annoy them or have no effect whatsoever. On the basis that I'm usually lucky I'm guessing that, despite their best efforts, it pisses them off. For a 1 in 3 chance every so often I'll take a shot. Anyway it definitely pleases me. It's such a cost free action that I recommend it for all of those out there who find them as appealing as a warm pile of dog sick, complete with a bad case of threadworm.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:07 pm

how did a perfectly good thread, complete with free bouncing tit gif turn into this wastelands of wasted self primping macholades

I will now unleash the WMD threadkiller

RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Expat » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:14 pm

RYP wrote:how did a perfectly good thread, complete with free bouncing tit gif turn into this wastelands of wasted self primping macholades

I will now unleash the WMD threadkiller

Hypnotic isn't it Bobby?
"For me the National Sport of England is war and cricket is for pot bellied schoolmasters and dullards."

Nowonmai, 12 Nov. 2007
Expat
BFCus Regularus

Postby Penta » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Jesus. don't want to have to look at that again. I'm out of this thread unless it goes onto another page.
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby friendlyskies » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:22 pm

nowonmai wrote:Penta and Bobby Sands remain ignored, which is where they will remain until the internet freezes over.

I, for one, miss the Penta vs. nowonmai threads, which were infinitely more interesting than when newbies like stoic start in with insults that were chestnuts when I started visiting the BFC: (1) Penta is a typical progressive with typical lefty positions; and (2) she's wealthy, successful, happily married, and owns a boat. **yawn**

1. Like Jumper, denise, and several others on this board, Penta seems to subscribe to a group of ideas usually packaged as a classic political position, and rarely takes the other side. So what? If she makes a post, she usually backs it up with articles and/or thoughtful commentary (like Jumper, denise, and several others on the board). Why not just argue with that particular position? Why bother posting the same old crap, " "You're an anti-American leftist and I hate you." People, focus. Everyone on the BFC holds a position you fervently disagree with. Why not just take the thread as-is?

2. People really enjoy criticizing the fact that Penta is wealthy, happily married, successful and happy, and yet she wants the poor to have access to the same opportunities she's been blessed with. I DON'T GET THAT. Are social democrats supposed to give away all their worldly possessions to the poor, take a vow of poverty, leave their families, then go out and do good works? No, those are the Christians (Luke 14:33; Matthew 10:37). Social democrats are just supposed to pay relatively high taxes so poor people can get free health care, social security and education. When has she ever been hypocritical about that?

And even if she has been, the only person who isn't a hypocrite is a person with no morals or values at all. So if you are criticizing someone for hypocrisy, you're either a hypocrite (because ethical humans will always be hypocrites at some point) or you have no ethics, values, or standards as a human being at all. In which case, why are you bashing anyone, since they can't fail to live up to your amoral expectations?

OK, carry on...
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Medevac » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:39 pm

If having a different political viewpoint means you are a troll, we are all up shit creek.

If espousing that viewpoint means you are a troll, we are still up shit creek.

A troll is NOT someone who has a different viewpoint from you, no matter how much you may wish it were so.

In Steetbonics,"Don't hate the playa, hate the game."
Duct tape is just like the Force - it has a light side and a dark side, and holds the Universe together.
Medevac
Peanuticus Gallerius

Postby Farmdog » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:23 pm

Medavac,
you only say that because you have plastic hair. If you had real hair you would be a player hater.

I am installing all of this space to force the thread to a sans dong page just for penta. Who post that weird shit anyway?
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Postby Farmdog » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:25 pm

Shit, not fare enough, sorry let me try again

Hopefully this is another page
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

Postby Farmdog » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:26 pm

Oh come on, this is fucking rediculous, I am trying to do something nice for penta and it isnt working

After this I am going to cut and paste phone book pages or something just to get to the next page
Farmdog
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe