Al-shabab bans bells

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Al-shabab bans bells

Postby coldharvest » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:41 am

Al-shabab armed Islamist fighters in Somalia has ordered all schools in Jowhar town the headquarters of the middle shabelle region in southern Somalia to discontinue ringing of bells.

Sheikh Farah the head of the education department of Al-Shabab has called upon the entire headmasters of the schools in Jowhar and ordered them to stop ringing the bells since they are practiced by the Christians.

The bells are rung between and after every lesson, for the students and the teachers to know which period is it.

Ringing of bells is practiced in almost in all schools in the world and Somalia is not exceptional, and the objective is none other than to guide the teachers and the students.

“The ringing of bells was originally practiced in Christian Churches, and Muslims should not copy what Christians practice, but instead should oppose it” said Sheikh Farah the head of the education department of Al-Shabab.

Al-Shabab has urged the schools within the territories under their control to be free from any sort of similarities with the western performance.

The officials of Al-Shabab in the middle shabelle region has additionally said that they will carryout a weekly sermon in the schools in the regions so that they will teach the students what a Holy war is actually destined.

Al-Shabab is controls almost the entire regions in south and central Somalia, and they have been the Military wing of the former Islamic Courts Union which the current President of Somalia Sheikh Shariff Sheikh Ahmed was the President
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Re: Al-shabab bans bells

Postby Woodsman » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:09 am

Al-Kabob banned green peppers.

Thank Ala!
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Al-Kabong wants to ensure that the veil brain stays intact.......and that female genitalia doesn't.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:59 pm

What do you do with a place that steadily exterminates the only people that have the resolve and insight into transforming it into a multi-party,free-market democracy?
Sri Lanky

Postby coldharvest » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:What do you do with a place that steadily exterminates the only people that have the resolve and insight into transforming it into a multi-party,free-market democracy?

They've either moved to Somaliland or joined the Diaspora....all that's left are maniacs and statistics
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby el3so » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Another thread made me think up this hypothetical situation and the theological implications it might have. I am aware there aren't many ski-resorts in Somalia but bear with me...

What if a dude named Muhammed peed his own name in the snow? Would that be considered blasphemous thus fatwa-worthy?

Would it be different if he actually ment Muhammed(pbuh) and their names would be spelled exactly the same?

And finally, what if a non-Muslim not named Muhammed did it?
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:36 pm

I don't know but the next I'm out golfing with Sheikh Yerbouti and he's in the sand trap I'll ask him if he feels at home.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:37 am

"Mohammed peed his own name in the snow"

There's a cosmic warp if there ever was one. Pretty indicative of a lot of the Muslim world.
Sri Lanky

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe