Children of the Paranormal

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Postby el3so » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:44 am

vetparatrooper wrote: Besides when I do die I am going to be spending eternity with the buggers, right?
Man, screw that. I was hoping on it me being maggot food and it being done with.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: Children of the Paranormal

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:41 am

Well Rapier...by being open I meant being open to listening to the message..as in open vessel. Be the medium.

There's a saying...take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth.

Anyways Rapier...seems to me you've had experiences but maybe you don't quite remember. This is common and in another Paranormal thread here i think it was ktrout or kilroy who thought they had experienced something but weren't quite sure. Sometimes dreams can be mistaken fo actual experience. they are kind of linked but some experiences happen when fully awake.

The reason why we have a connection with a certain somebody is so they can help us remember. My connection is/was a doozy. Fucking insane.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:55 am

..and El3so..with that attitude you'll be doing the same thing over and over again until you find the right door. It's OK we all need help to find that door.

Had a dude who's descended from Crazy Horse (I don't know why I attract these type of people) approach me out of nowhere and stated he had a vision where he died drinking and doing drugs and was forced to re-live his life to get it "right" the next time.

it could be that for some,fucking with your own consciousness fucks with the laws of the universe,and once we go through all the other houses (Buddhism,Christianity,wiccan,etc.) in other lifetimes we find that going through the hell of addiction or alcoholism that we can finally separate ourselves from ourselves and reflect in a way where we CAN finally fly with our Dragon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which reminds me of another experience where I brought a friend with me to meet my essence twin...the crazy Sioux woman/witch. My friend was the right hand man of a powerful Hells Angel at one time and also descended from Druids.

Anyways when we sat together he flipped a book that my Sioux friend had brought which was placed on the table at the bar....the title was Red Dragon!
We both knew there was a reason for me bringing him there because it was the only time I ever asked him to meet my essence twin and he agreed immediately. My Sioux witch friend did not like it. She was threatened by him. I kept them away from each other from then on. Perhaps her charms wouldn't work on me as well....so she thought.

What makes it interesting is that we were discussing the nature of what the dragon means or is earlier that day and indeed we discuss frequently what it is in our conversations throughout our relationship....or at least he does...he is a mentor of sorts.

Coincidence??
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:28 am

I am at the firehouse tonight and within moments of writing my last post the rookie here sat beside me and told me he is a freemason. I knew there was something about him and he knew there was something about me as well from when we first met months ago. I shit you not!

Coincidence??

He also had a great grandmother who knew when people died. I mentioned it just before he did because I knew where the conversation was going.....well, I did but didn't.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:32 pm

So yeah,once you've had one or two powerful experiences along these lines your whole outlook on reality changes...it has to. Then even the so-called rational seems like bullshit too....a lot of the time.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:46 am

This is one of my favourites and it reminds me of Royal's experience. It is simple but powerful.

We spent a lot of time with my grandfather as he was dying. It was a process over about a three week period. Towards the end it seemed like he was gone already for the last few days. Not much life in him.

Then as we were watching a TV show...a fitness show to be exact (it was something to do)....my uncle and I turned towards my grandfather and he was striking an arm flex pose. To show us he was still conscious and appreciative of our presence and to make us laugh one last time. He died the next day.

A few days after,my mother heard a loud twang emanating from the guitar she had in her place....my guitar actually. She said it was like someone tugged on the string as hard as they could.

It was my grandfather. He was a musician. He had nothing in the end as far as money goes but he left a legacy. His most valued possession were the pictures he had taken during the Depression. A time where he worked as a musician in the lonely hotels across the Canadian prairies, One of the members of his band was black. They would have to sneak him into some the hotels but once they were all on stage it didn't matter.

He was a helluva guy.
Sri Lanky

Postby coldharvest » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:42 am

Have you still got those photo's?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:58 am

Either my mother or one of her siblings does. They were on display at his funeral. I didn't even know he was into photography. He was pretty humble. About 600 people were there. It was great. The minister animated the liveliness and expressiveness of my grandfather's music with a crash and a boom. My aunt sang a song in her haunting voice as a tribute. They would blow away anyone's misconceptions about mennonites....a family of artists.
Sri Lanky

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe