Remote Viewing Monks Say Aliens Will Save Earth

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Remote Viewing Monks Say Aliens Will Save Earth

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Pre-existing
----------------

In the context that the universe doesn't evolve haphazardly but has a definite direction.

Also,in that consciousness is and has always been present. It doesn't evolve from the Big Bang or whatever you want to call it...the womb or whatever. But that everything manifests,including the material realm,out of the consciousness that's already there

The old saying--God(or the universe) gave us brains to use--has some adage. We grow into these mental ways of being that have always been present.

What Shakespeare wrote--"all the world's a stage" takes on a much deeper meaning.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Anyways,to continue to sound like a cunt....one of the things that blew me away was shortly after coming across Spiral Dynamics,which I came across by fluke,I started hearing a lot of talk about this spiral....not by educated cunts but by indigenous people that live in my area. So,it seems to me that the spiral had something to do with ancient knowledge and traditions.

...and yes,they related to it as it relates to consciousness.....three steps forward,one step back.....one step forward,two steps sideways...so that in the long term the movement resembles a spiral. For how long this knowledge has been known nobody knows.

We are stuck in such a materialistic maelstrom that it's not even funny.....but I think it will be part of a dying paradigm soon...along with nihilism.

Try to hang out with the right people. A lot of the right people frequent this website.
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:41 am

The Universe is mostly dark matter and dark energy.

Yeah it is alive and it is closer to you then either the Moon or the Sun.Understand that is the first step,to my way of thinking,of reaching real mater not necessarily going over into a completely spiritual realm.
Rapier09

Postby Caliban » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Anyways,to continue to sound like a cunt.....

You never do. Barking mad yes, but never a cunt !-))
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:04 am

You reached for
the secret too soon
you cried for
the moon

shine on you crazy diamond

no one knows
where you are
how near or
how far

shine on you crazy diamond

We were due for something Pink Floydish at this fucking point.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:51 am

The monks say aliens will save the Earth.

--------------------------------------------------------

When looked at from a relationship framework within an indigenous world view,this is not such a strange statement.

From Zainab Amadahy who is an indigenous activist in Canada:

Everything,including people,is interdependent on everything else.....and that includes our planet and beyond.

By virtue of being human,we are members of a community of living,once-living,and soon-to-be-living entities (or pre-existing mental beings that people living now can have the capacity to grow into if open to it)

...and from Gkisedtanamoogk: Life in the cities is connected to abstracts like economics,nationalism,capitalism and militarism. These,as ideologies,are not connected to the great source of life. They are connected to an indirect,obtusely subconscious,misogynist mini-reality.

How many people,deep down,feel this truth? All of us? The ones that aren't robots?
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:07 am

...and not that I think what comes out of every Native's mouth is sacred. Most espouse bullshit and a lot are racist themselves. Like this one woman who believes each race has a certain role on Earth. White people being the keepers of the fire for instance. I told her that that kind of thinking encourages separation....it's fundamentalist. Then she ranted on and a Native guy sitting with us told her that that's HER ego.

So,people are people...but man,some of the ancient knowledge that some of these people have blows me away. One was able to send me visions. How,I don't know...all she said was I was open to it.

Let the spirits (aliens) in.

Nothing is alien.
Sri Lanky

Postby coldharvest » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:13 am

Sri Lanky wrote:...and not that I think what comes out of every Native's mouth is sacred.

They've got a better track record than the whiteman.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Rapier09 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 am

Sri Lanky wrote:...and not that I think what comes out of every Native's mouth is sacred. Most espouse bullshit and a lot are racist themselves. Like this one woman who believes each race has a certain role on Earth. White people being the keepers of the fire for instance. I told her that that kind of thinking encourages separation....it's fundamentalist. Then she ranted on and a Native guy sitting with us told her that that's HER ego.

So,people are people...but man,some of the ancient knowledge that some of these people have blows me away. One was able to send me visions. How,I don't know...all she said was I was open to it.

Let the spirits (aliens) in.

Nothing is alien.

The Natives still think the magic sky fairy from the land of the rising sun is gonna lead them to the promised land.

Doesn't quite work that way.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:17 am

What you don't know about the First Nations could be stacked next to your vast encyclopedia of ignorance.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby michelle in alaska » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:32 am

Sri Lanky wrote:By virtue of being human,we are members of a community of living,once-living,and soon-to-be-living entities (or pre-existing mental beings that people living now can have the capacity to grow into if open to it)

...and from Gkisedtanamoogk: Life in the cities is connected to abstracts like economics,nationalism,capitalism and militarism. These,as ideologies,are not connected to the great source of life. They are connected to an indirect,obtusely subconscious,misogynist mini-reality.

How many people,deep down,feel this truth? All of us? The ones that aren't robots?

...mental beings that people living now can have the capacity to grow into if open to it?.......ideologies connected to an indirect, obstusely subconscious, misongynist mini-reality?......

Nice.

Rapier09 wrote:
Sri Lanky wrote:...Nothing is alien.

The Natives still think the magic sky fairy from the land of the rising sun is gonna lead them to the promised land.

Doesn't quite work that way.

sure it does.
there are many of us awaiting the 'magic sky fairy'.
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby Caliban » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:55 pm

I though I was having enough problem over religion, convinced that there is no dog

but you have completely buffaloed me with this thread

"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Ahhh fuck,Rapier...do I gotsta explain?!

The heart comes from inside nature and you're on the outside lookin' in!

Pure potential ---> Big Bang ---> celebration of creation herself

...and Caliban,this is just too much...as a matter of fact I should write something called too much of too fuckin' much. The last vision i got was of a cat leaping right to my face. I remember my friend said that in a past life we were dog and cat. The cat in my vision ( another flash one) had the intelligence and feel of my friend....no question. Now,I think it could have just been something from deep down in my own psyche...but no matter. How come cats and dogs can get along but people can't?...Rapier?

Anyhoo,the monks were alluding to the possible and that taking action comes from the heart...to align ouselves with the forces of life just like the galactic allignment fast approaching.

Conscious evolution.....this is the Zeitgeist of our time. Hell,fuck zeitgeist. It's a fucking Love Story....doggoneit!!!!
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:17 pm

coldharvest wrote:What you don't know about the First Nations could be stacked next to your vast encyclopedia of ignorance.

Actual knowledge is the start of belief.

If you're gonna stalk me over every little thing,then by all means learn something from it.
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Ahhh fuck,Rapier...do I gotsta explain?!

The heart comes from inside nature and you're on the outside lookin' in!

Pure potential ---> Big Bang ---> celebration of creation herself

...and Caliban,this is just too much...as a matter of fact I should write something called too much of too fuckin' much. The last vision i got was of a cat leaping right to my face. I remember my friend said that in a past life we were dog and cat. The cat in my vision ( another flash one) had the intelligence and feel of my friend....no question. Now,I think it could have just been something from deep down in my own psyche...but no matter. How come cats and dogs can get along but people can't?...Rapier?

Anyhoo,the monks were alluding to the possible and that taking action comes from the heart...to align ouselves with the forces of life just like the galactic allignment fast approaching.

Conscious evolution.....this is the Zeitgeist of our time. Hell,fuck zeitgeist. It's a fucking Love Story....doggoneit!!!!

If our fates are in the hands of those outside this planet and yes they are.

Then the doubt they allow us to hold and the questions we ask,even the bickering is a gift indeed.

I remember staring at that area in San Bruno,the one over the burst gas pipeline,it wasn't far from the fire department and all I could think was that God was here.

Only cat who ever touched me was a cougar,I was thinking about that cougar even before I saw it.There I was thinking about how I was going to bust some cougar open if I ran into one,5 steps later............it was staring straight at me as if I was nothing.

I got my peace.
Rapier09

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe