The Wendigokaan

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: The Wendigokaan

Postby Rapier09 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:35 am

Sri Lanky wrote:That's right. The above exercise is like what the remote viewing monks were alluding to: the cosmic dimension of relationship (in Rapier's case the dimension of his father's cock,the Alpha and the Omega) and the absurdity of it all. We,as a species,are far too serious. Al Gore needs a good swift kick to the balls too,Skies....goat balls would approve.

Maybe the real allen had a point afterall. We could have named the radiation belt the "Real Allen Radiation Belt"....but there already is one in a universe far,far away.

As for the Van Halen belt?.....that's next door.

In terms of radiation,Jupiter along with several major planets and the Sun are bad news.Otherwise the best thing to do would be to expand out into space,hopefully the standard of living out there is better then it is here and that would cause more people to emigrate into space.

Now the Alpha and I see no reason to refer to him as the Alpha and the Omega seems to have the right idea and I feel drawn to the idea that maybe this manifestation of the Universe may yet save this world.
Rapier09

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Yes,the rabbit hole is getting deeper.

Dark matter does not give off radiation and is thereby invisible to instruments and the human eye....but it may be visible in the mind's eye. The Earth creates it's own anti-matter through storms in an upward avalanche of electrons.....and because we are of the Earth,humans can create their own anti-matter. This may explain the blazing black being I witnessed...it was that absence of matter. Maybe dark matter is pure consciousness itself.

We do not need machinery and instruments to replicate phenomena. What a waste of fucking time and resources. It is all within the intricacy of our natural environment.
Sri Lanky

Postby el3so » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:the second picture from the top
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/new ... shift.html
Looks more like a butterfly to me.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:31 pm

You have such a pretty mind sometimes.

..like a butterfly floating through space.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:12 pm

No,I'm wrong. It's not the absence of matter it's more like the absence of mind. Dark matter is not absence of matter....it's the absence of visible matter.

Oh fuck...nevermind.
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:15 am

Sri Lanky wrote:Yes,the rabbit hole is getting deeper.

Dark matter does not give off radiation and is thereby invisible to instruments and the human eye....but it may be visible in the mind's eye. The Earth creates it's own anti-matter through storms in an upward avalanche of electrons.....and because we are of the Earth,humans can create their own anti-matter. This may explain the blazing black being I witnessed...it was that absence of matter. Maybe dark matter is pure consciousness itself.

We do not need machinery and instruments to replicate phenomena. What a waste of fucking time and resources. It is all within the intricacy of our natural environment.

Look at the moon and know it isn't that far,look at the Sun and know it is a bit farther.

Look at the Universe it is so close.
Rapier09

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:12 am

Nice try Rapier but your mind still isn't quite as pretty as el3so's and probably never could be. That's because he's European. It's so eloquent...and everything that rhymes with eloquent.
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:31 am

Sri Lanky wrote:Nice try Rapier but your mind still isn't quite as pretty as el3so's and probably never could be. That's because he's European. It's so eloquent...and everything that rhymes with eloquent.

To me it is not such a matter of actual eloquence but of our own vision.

We envision the earth around the Sun and the Moon around the earth,we never actually envision that if dark matter is real it is much closer then either of these celestial bodies.

The honorable Lovecraft believed that everything evil was associated with the earth and everything good with the Universe.

I believe he went through a similar catharis that I did,he didn't quit possibly meet the Sky.....the way I did but I think he got an idea of what this place was about and then he stayed on and on.
Rapier09

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:39 am

You're not going to find Lovecraft,honourable or otherwise,in the Well-Being section of any bookstore.
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:18 am

Sri Lanky wrote:You're not going to find Lovecraft,honourable or otherwise,in the Well-Being section of any bookstore.

Wish you all the best Sri.

World can be a bit too much for all of us and I think most of his interpretations were correct.

Plenty of his friends explained to him concepts such as Christ being possibly a "vampire" or other such nonsense.After his hmm Irish experience,it must have sounded like hollow word.Yet he went out like a trooper nonetheless.

To me,his views still hold true.Out there,space more alive then we ever believed.Freedom not so much but a conditional kind of sanctum where even in the midst of radiation,dark matter and dark energy.....we might yet be free to live beyond our shame.

You ever read "Apathy" by Paul Neilan?

I am sure your local bookstore might cover it.
Rapier09

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 am

Shame? Thus the post on Japan on the main board. I suppose Godzilla could qualify as a kind of Wendigokaan.

I like the direction this thread is going now. Perhaps we could elaborate on the cosmic meaning of "sin".
Sri Lanky

Postby Rapier09 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Shame? Thus the post on Japan on the main board. I suppose Godzilla could qualify as a kind of Wendigokaan.

I like the direction this thread is going now. Perhaps we could elaborate on the cosmic meaning of "sin".

Those apples you hold so dear are going to cost you,dear.

That works for you?
Rapier09

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:24 pm

On my soap box one more time.

The context of which cannabilism can be applied metaphorically/metaphysically applies more than ever in our consumerist society. The planet is consuming itself. Self consumes self. I will consume myself.

The universal signals of which the Tibetan monks, indigenous peoples,and peoples all over the Kosmos are listening to give us warning and hope. Watch out for hope however. It can be a crusher.....like water running through your fingers.
Sri Lanky

Postby el3so » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:20 am

heh, now I understand your vote Sri.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Ha! You're more than just a pretty mind,el3so. My man!
Sri Lanky

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe