The water is deeper then you think

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

The water is deeper then you think

Postby Rapier09 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:57 am

"Do not bestir yourself from there until you've finished thinking."

Let us go with the concept of a female masturbation pattern and a male masturbation pattern both of which are in our orthodox world treated as wholly independent from each other.With the exception of women trying to get to a guy's asshole through some kind of reach,not involving touch,but involving vibrations.I assume guys who put their thumbs in their assholes so as to cum,would rather think of a chick then some dude called Bubba.

Let us assume a man makes the mistake of being caught in some kind of circle jerk where all he can do is think of other men's junk.Not exactly what happens but that is clear enough,starts gulping sperm down for both unknown and obvious reasons.

Starts getting the idea as he does it that he is going to get violated by people who think about what I assume is usual feelings towards Sodomy.

At that point he either starts doing everything he can to get away from that cycle or he eventually starts,ife he doesn't already,the concept of vibrations.If he introduces significant amount of blood in his throat during that time,people may start hearing his thoughts.I believe that a woman would have a much easier time passing blood through her throat simply because it is natural for her to bleed once a month,a man not so much.

Going along with the natural pattern,what usually happens is he usually shifts his attention from playing with his dick,cock or whatever to playing with his asshole and maybe getting that good vibe(o for that particular area)in there.

[img]
http://www.freefoto.com/images/15/19/15 ... humberland[/img]

It doesn't have to be quite that way.

In an alternative scenario,he may be able to learn to still move his hand across his frontal area but in this particular case he might be able to use vibrations more "attuned to females(a vibrations) while trying to think of some girl.I assume the feeling is mutual.From there liquid may just form in the inner thighs,no playing with your butthole and no playing with your dick.

Whether or not to ingest,well if you drank blood and people are hearing what you think.Might as well give it a try.

It should be noted that it might be more common for a woman to try and "invite" men in some kind of distance circle jerk,the reverse of the water if you will......if she takes what forms in her inner thighs and she has a tendency to digest blood-then there may be some serious side effects.

That concludes this particular essay,mostly based on conjecture along with some of the stuff I've done myself.

Do with it as you will.
Rapier09

Re: The water is deeper then you think

Postby Rapier09 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:19 am

"Do not bestir yourself from there until you've finished thinking."

An essay on human sexuality and vibrations

Let us go with the concept of a female masturbation pattern and a male masturbation pattern both of which are in our orthodox world treated as wholly independent from each other.With the exception of women trying to get to a guy's asshole through some kind of reach,not involving touch,but involving vibrations.I assume guys who put their thumbs in their assholes so as to cum,would rather think of a chick then some dude called Bubba.

Let us assume a man makes the mistake of being caught in some kind of circle jerk where all he can do is think of other men's junk.Not exactly what happens but that is clear enough,starts gulping sperm down for both unknown and obvious reasons.

Starts getting the idea as he does it that he is going to get violated by people who "think" about sodomizing him.Usually that might be a bit that touches the temporal lobe,a bit stuck just below his navel.

At that point he either starts doing everything he can to get away from that cycle or/and he eventually starts to grasp the concept of vibrations(a,e,o and i).If he introduces significant amount of blood in his throat during that time,people may start hearing his thoughts.As a side note, I believe that a woman would have a much easier time passing blood through her throat simply because it is natural for her to bleed once a month,a man not so much.

Going along with the natural pattern,what usually happens is he usually shifts his attention from playing with his dick,cock or whatever to playing with his asshole and maybe getting that good vibe(o for that particular area)in there.He might want to have women either through some kind of long range reach involving vibrations be the primary reachers of that part of his anatomy.

Therefore rendering the original point of 2 distinct patterns moot,especially if liquid starts to form in that particular area.

It doesn't have to be quite that way.

In an alternative scenario,he may be able to learn to still move his hand across his frontal area but in this particular case he might be able to use vibrations more "attuned to females(a vibrations) while trying to think of some girl.I assume the feeling is mutual.From there liquid may just form in the inner thighs,no playing with your butthole and no playing with your dick.In that case he can use a slight bit above his genitalia while brushing along his inner thighs or possibly his taint,while thinking of whatever woman he is trying to stimulate.

Again it is assumed that both vibrations and some hand movements directed towards the person he is fantasizing about,would be important,it would also be important for the female to realize what is going on and to actual want that kind of "contact".I assume he is been affecting her for a while.

Whether or not to ingest,well if you drank blood and people are hearing what you think.Might as well give it a try or you might just want to finish what you started.

It should be noted that it might be more common for a woman to try and "invite" men in some kind of distance circle jerk,the reverse of the water if you will......if she takes what forms in her inner thighs and she has a tendency to digest blood-then there may be some serious side effects.Her thoughts may become public as much as a man.

That concludes this particular essay,mostly based on conjecture along with some of the stuff I've done myself.

Do with it as you will,belief is all that matters in the end.

a note to Sri Lanky:if you mess with this thread,you mind keeping this version up?
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:43 am

If your personality was water we'd be in a desert right now
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Rapier09 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:48 am

What I have written is what I have written.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:12 am

Your 'writing' is the ravings of a non-sensical liar craving acceptance of any kind.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Rapier09 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:17 am

Write this over for me then,make it clearer.

Go ahead.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:24 am

Rapier09 wrote:Write this over for me then,make it clearer.

Go ahead.

OK

Hi all, I'm GayPierre oh nine
I'm a creep and a liar
here's yet another of my odd wierd posts to desperatly try and gain the attention I don't get in my real life.
please love me here, you're the Land of Broken Toys, you have to accept me
why won't you people let me be your big gay friend?

please love me but not the way my Dad did.

how's that fuck-mug?
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Rapier09 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:28 am

No grace in those stanzas and no belief either.

Looks like you're out of time and tune.
Rapier09

Postby coldharvest » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:44 am

Rapier09 wrote:No grace in those stanzas and no belief either.

you receive no grace
you get to die alone with the awareness that your life was anal effluent
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:04 am

Jeasus fookin Christ Rapier you are one really fucked up guy, WTF?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Woodsman » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:12 pm

The water has been over your head for too long ...that maybe one reason supporting your dain bramage.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Rapier09 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:36 pm

coldharvest wrote:
Rapier09 wrote:No grace in those stanzas and no belief either.

you receive no grace
you get to die alone with the awareness that your life was anal effluent

Quite possibly.
Rapier09

Postby Tyrant » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:35 am

I have been reading posts on here for a couple months, and I just gotta ask.

Are you for real?
You gotta just be fuckin with these people right?

Disclaimer; I am not a troll looking for a fight and mean no offense to anybody (but if you are serious- fuck man)
Tyrant

Postby Rapier09 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:41 am

If I am?
Rapier09

Postby Rapier09 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:42 am

How much of this could one individual make up?

Yes,pretty much all of this is real and will have a real impact on your life in one way or another.
Rapier09

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe