Bladeforums.

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: Bladeforums.

Postby JTC3495 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:14 pm

This certainly looks to be an interesting place, and I think I will hang around for a while.
JTC3495

Postby Reflexred » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:27 pm

I had not returned to BF since that night, good riddance. I'm glad to find this forum exists, at least here, i know my rants and complaints will be dealt with swift justice. Didn't get to go hunting last weekend due to ice/snow, going to try this weekend, sure wish I had a HEST Folder to do some field dress work ;) Hurry those damn boats up.

also RYP - screw ken! send me his knife, especially if theres a chance he is going to throw it in the trash, ill send him some CRKT crap with a bag full of pig shit that he can throw away.
Adios Mofo's
Reflexred

Postby rockspyder » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:03 pm

I still go there, for now. But I'm very limited in my browsing. I still hit up ESEE, Becker, and Wilderness Survival -- although Bushcraft USA is much, much better in that respect, I THINK; not being an expert myself, I wouldn't know. It does seem that Wilderness Survival on BF tends to have a higher ratio of gear whores to people that actually DO outdoor camping and such. Then again, I suppose I shouldn't point fingers there, either, because I think I'm probably one of the world's worst gear whores.

Anyway, I think BF came away a little tarnished from that exchange, but that happens. It does seem that BF has a disproportionately high ratio of whiners, though.
rockspyder

Postby TurboDog » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:07 am

Hey,

Some of you guys may probably know me as WolfTracker. I joined this forum after the whole blow up at BF. As I've said before, shit happens; When my knife gets here, it gets here. This seems like a decent forum, with some interesting subject matter. I'll add it to my daily frolic through the ether webs.

See you around.
TurboDog

Postby Paul RevEar » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:08 am

Daddy is in the builiding. Don't fear Paul RevEar is hear. Thanks for accepting me. Can't wait!!! For my damn production one. My friends Mr DP is sick! That is some raw ass shit! Something is getting cut up and slashed at work as soon as I get mine. Thanks for all the quick replies and help RYP. I'll see more of y'all around here I'm sure.
Paul RevEar

Postby bombaclot » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:44 am

It's about time you showed your face around here mr.Paul revere. And yes, my Mr.DP folder is fucking SICK. Little Jesus cut his finger two times checking how sharp the blade was, and didn't even notice the cuts until the end of the day. ( super sharp ) You've gotta respect that blade.

Don't get caught slippin on that production first run. Ima snatch it.
bombaclot

Postby RYP » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:19 am

fo shizzle dizzle
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby neuron » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:53 am

Since other BladeForums folks who recently found this place are introducing themselves, I guess I will as well. I post under the same name over on BF. I really couldn't care less about the drama that played out there over the last week or so; I'm just interested in high-quality, well-designed knives/gear. And RYP seems very committed to providing that and, when something is lacking, to doing everything he can to work with his customers to correct the error and refine the product. So that's why I'm here.
neuron

Postby RYP » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:59 am

welcome neuron. Yes I am quite passionate about making the finest hard use gear and what my customers want.
RYP

Postby DBR » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Well, that was refreshing. 8-)
I was on my way back from the P.O., not the Parole Officer, but the Post Office, and I was being followed by Yuri and Sergei Cutchikokoff. Normally these guys were my Ketel One dealers, but today was much, much different...

Survival Lab Blog
DBR

Postby KILLSTEW » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:53 am

Hey guys I have been lurking on here even before the blow up on the other site. This is my first post here. I have talked with RYP several times via email and once in person. He is a great guy and as far as I can tell someone I can hang out with. I will be popping in from time to time here just checking things out as time allows. That being said I remain a fan of blade Blade Fourms simply because I have other interests and friends on that site. This will be the third forum I will attempt to be part of.

Killstew
KILLSTEW

Postby RYP » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:00 am

attempt not...be.

welcome
RYP

Postby AztecDave » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:43 pm

RYP wrote:attempt not...be.

didn't Yoda say that, too?
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:34 pm

International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Postby coldharvest » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:43 am

Internet forums are gay
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

PreviousNext

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!