hest folder thread

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: hest folder thread

Postby RYP » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:15 am

LE's get their knives shipped direct from us. Production knives go to distributors then to dealers, who then run the billing, check paperwork etc and then pick and pack to customers. A little more space there. Gianni is going to turn the LE's around and we are hotfooting them to the customers. I will keep you in the loop as I have since the beginning.

know you all want exact dates, name of the postman, color of hair, shoe size, but. All we can do is let you know that USPS will juice you with an email when it hits the postoffice and then you can follow it all the way until you feel that warm happy feeling when it hits your mitt.

Rocky National has ten DPx HEST Folders on order. We don't have to fill all orders but if keep pissing people off at Bladeforums there should be less broken hearts over here. :))
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Reflexred » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:44 am

Damn, I have two ordered through them, one for me one for my pops, thought they would have a bigger amount coming, hope I'm part of the 10 they receive.

Thanks for the update and the personal customer service, it's very much appreciated. Now, whos knees do I need to break over at BF to ensure mine get here next week?
Adios Mofo's
Reflexred

Postby RYP » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:08 am

we will make sure that the chosen ones will be HEST'ed. For example I just learned that Roger http://www.knifeworks.com/ just got a new shipment of DPx HEST fixed blade knives from Rowen. So if you are looking to clean him out give him a call.
RYP

Postby Reflexred » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:15 am

Dammit ryp you're killin me. Really want one of those fixes too, gonna have to wait till after the folders get here though.
Adios Mofo's
Reflexred

Postby BurntOut » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:17 am

Did you get to handle any of the standard knives that were shipped over yet? I'm curious as to any comparisons between them and the LE knives.

Is it possible that The Knife Connection will be getting any of these from the first shipment?
BurntOut

Postby Texan29 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:26 am

BurntOut wrote:Is it possible that The Knife Connection will be getting any of these from the first shipment?

+1

I've had a standing order in with Dale at The-Knife-Connection since 7/22/2010 for two production HEST folders. I hope his order is one of the first to be fulfilled.
Sig Sauer and DPx Gear: To Hell and Back Reliability
Texan29

Postby BurntOut » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:30 am

Texan29 wrote:
BurntOut wrote:Is it possible that The Knife Connection will be getting any of these from the first shipment?

+1

I've had a standing order in with Dale at The-Knife-Connection since 7/22/2010 for two production HEST folders. I hope his order is one of the first to be fulfilled.

Ditto, though I'm in for just one righty...Dale is a nice guy.
BurntOut

Postby sdg » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:00 am

Dale seems like a good guy. I had a production version on order from him until I was able to get on the LE run. I bought an Izula from him last year. Good communication and fast service
-Steve
sdg

Postby t-k-c » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:06 am

Texan29 wrote:

+1

So do I!
Dale

www.the-knife-connection.com - Quality knives, at real savings, shipped FREE!
t-k-c

Postby RYP » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:09 am

Greetings Dale.

Love is on its way.....

yes...Dale is a good guy.
RYP

Postby t-k-c » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:23 am

RYP wrote:Greetings Dale.

Love is on its way.....

yes...Dale is a good guy.

Hello RYP & all!

Nice to hear that they are on the way! Look forward to getting the HEST Folders in. There will be lots of happy customers once they get here & then shipped out.
Dale

www.the-knife-connection.com - Quality knives, at real savings, shipped FREE!
t-k-c

Postby ThievesLikeUs » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:12 am

Hello, Hello, Hello...

FNG here....

RYP, any of those Productions from the first batch gonna make it to KnifeWorks?

Thanks.
ThievesLikeUs

Postby RYP » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Abso-HEST-alutely
RYP

Postby JTC3495 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Good to hear these are coming in. I want to see the differences between my Le & the production version.
JTC3495

Postby RYP » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Mostly in the blade coating, extra goodies and G10 scale. The First Run were the first ones off the line and you also get better treatment because you are dealing directly with the manufacturer. The 250 people will get first dibs on cool new things, custom mods and unique products.
RYP

PreviousNext

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!