What tools do you carry when traveling?

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: What tools do you carry when traveling?

Postby ktrout » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:42 am

RYP wrote:tabasco sauce, Mr Dp stickers and money

A lawyer would come in handy sometimes too.
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby ktrout » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:45 am

Chimborazo wrote:No kidding. I use my headlamp a lot. It's great for fishing at night, and indispensable for electrical work.

For me it's for working on cars and bikes. Otherwise I try to stay native and just deal with the darkness as much as possible. It's more entertaining that way.
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby RYP » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:40 am

"A lawyer would come in handy sometimes too"

why, so my friends can have something that dodges and weaves for target practice?
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby Caliban » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:52 am

andrex wrote:
projectalice wrote:
redharen wrote:I love it when you're in a room full of people and say, "Anyone have a knife?" and then whoever does goes into a mad rush to be the first to pull it out of their pocket and give it to you, as if all the years they've been carrying it around and hardly using it are justified by the fact that you need one now, and they were able to meet the need.

Guilty as charged. I live for moments like that. I always travel with my two hunting knives (in case I lose one) and one gigantic 50-function Swiss Army knife (because you never know).

I also carry my hunting knife in my travel.

I like to carry myself with an air of confidence and dignity.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby AztecDave » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:39 am

some type of a Gerber multi tool. i have 3 or 4 in different sizes w/ different stuff. Better than Leathermans, i think.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Caliban wrote:
andrex wrote:
projectalice wrote:[quote="redhI love it when you're in a room full of people and say, "Anyone have a knife?" and then whoever does goes into a mad rush to be the first to pull it out of their pocket and give it to you, as if all the years they've been carrying it around and hardly using it are justified by the fact that you need one now, and they were able to meet the need.

Guilty as charged. I live for moments like that. I always travel with my two hunting knives (in case I lose one) and one gigantic 50-function Swiss Army knife (because you never know).

I also carry my hunting knife in my travel

I like to carry myself with an air of confidence and dignity.

I tend to have someone carry me.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby AztecDave » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:42 pm

and rubbers. don't forget the rubbers.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!