Weird Coincidences

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Weird Coincidences

Postby AztecDave » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:06 pm

1. One Sunday morning during a football game halftime, i decided to call my twin brother who lives across the country. i pick up the handset to dial his number. there is no dial tone. he's on the other end. i have picked up the phone the moment he called me and beat the ringer to the punch.

2. Am dating my future wife. We live in Germany, and we're visiting Heidelberg, GE, seeing the castle. We go down to the basement off the main courtyard - there is a place for beer and snacks. I order some drinks and carry them to one of the about 50 tables off to the side. the tables have been there for years and are covered in old graffitti. i set the drinks down and notice that righ there there is a large heart drawn on it with both our names "Jane Loves Dave." next to that is another one - "Dave and Jane Forever." I call my wife over and show her the graffitti. She looks at me wide eyed and says I just wrote them. Nope - you can tell that they are aged and have been there for a long time. Took a photo of the graffitti & still have it. A sure sign from Someone or Something. I found the right woman. Going on 13 yrs of marriage.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Re: Weird Coincidences

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:23 pm

It all depends on your philosophy and how you view reality. IMO it's not coincidence. The signs are everywhere if you're open to it.
Sri Lanky

Postby Royal » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Sri Lanky wrote: The signs are everywhere if you're open to it.

.................................Image
Image We have no effective screening methods to make sure pilots are sane.— Dr. Herbert Haynes, FAA.
Royal
BABE MAGNET

Postby Caliban » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:51 am

In a world of a trillion gazillion people it would be weirder if the coincidences didn't happen. For instancejust think how many people around the world, who at exactly at the same time as me, are probably saying or typing "A load of bollocks"
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:29 pm

We look at things backwards...that is the human condition. If you look at the back of a Swiss watch and if you think humans run the show and if you are a control freak you will get your head in there and try to manipulate it....but the whole "time" everything is working like clockwork...on the other side.
Sri Lanky

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:We look at things backwards...that is the human condition. If you look at the back of a Swiss watch and if you think humans run the show and if you are a control freak you will get your head in there and try to manipulate it....but the whole "time" everything is working like clockwork...on the other side.

But the weird thing, is I was never shown how to manufacture anything, so did I, not go to the right educational system, when I grew up? Something is amiss. Never shown how to manufacture steel, make glass, make chips, make monitors, make computers, something is missing on my education and learning. Something is missing about alot of things, that just don't make sense.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Fansy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Catlover1958 wrote:
Sri Lanky wrote:We look at things backwards...that is the human condition. If you look at the back of a Swiss watch and if you think humans run the show and if you are a control freak you will get your head in there and try to manipulate it....but the whole "time" everything is working like clockwork...on the other side.

But the weird thing, is I was never shown how to manufacture anything, so did I, not go to the right educational system, when I grew up? Something is amiss. Never shown how to manufacture steel, make glass, make chips, make monitors, make computers, something is missing on my education and learning. Something is missing about alot of things, that just don't make sense.

most people dont know that stuff. thats normal. most people have things missing in their lives. thats normal.

except for a few instances, such as your case, where its actually an indication of the numerous conspiracies beginning in your early childhood (or before, to be realistic) that have been perpetrated against you throughout your life, culminating with Oct 31 1989, the day they finally shut off your annoying music. You didn't beat the USDOJ as much as they just got bored of destroying your life with the help of the local black population and russian communist sympathizers.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Fansy wrote:
Catlover1958 wrote:

most people dont know that stuff. thats normal. most people have things missing in their lives. thats normal.

except for a few instances, such as your case, where its actually an indication of the numerous conspiracies beginning in your early childhood (or before, to be realistic) that have been perpetrated against you throughout your life, culminating with Oct 31 1989, the day they finally shut off your annoying music. You didn't beat the USDOJ as much as they just got bored of destroying your life with the help of the local black population and russian communist sympathizers.

#1 Reason I was indicted/convicted is because of a reverse biasing, they needed a "White Jewish Case" to indict, I was the fill-in, even with illegal Conviction and withholding/tayloring/doctoring of evidence. They bent backwards to indict.
#2 Probably when I was indicted, I was not indicted by my "peers", and was given a Grand Jury, that heard a "Jewish Name" and they salvated just to indict a Jewish person, probably all Grand Jurors were racist and antisemites.
#3 I figured out the USDOJ System and they should do right and unbesmirtch and unslander me in the News, as they did to me back in 10-31-1989 and mention how I figured out the USDOJ System (agents dressed up as Prisoners). "Whats good for the goose is good for the gander".
#4 I don't need Blacks or Russians to help me out, I am an American (@ least thats what I think I am), and the Russians and Blacks are no friend of mine.

Especially #3, They (USDOJ) should do right and Unbesmirtch and Unslander me in the News, and write how I outdid and figured out USDOJ Federal Prison System. Full exposure all over USA. (that's what I want)
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Fansy wrote:
Catlover1958 wrote:

And #5 The Prison (Federal) System is busting at the seams, and they really have very little room for additional people, plus I know most of the scam Federal Prison System (with Federal Agents dressed up as Prisoners), and once the scam is realized, its not longer a workable scam.
But my diatribes would end if the USDOJ does right by me, and Unbesmirtches and unslanders me in the News media (from 10-31-1989, with November 3, 1989 stories), as they did to me. "Whats good for the goose is good for the gander". That's how it will end!!
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby lmetrucking » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:43 am

Sri Lanky wrote:It all depends on your philosophy and how you view reality. IMO it's not coincidence. The signs are everywhere if you're open to it.

A book on the subject: "The secret of shambala". Mystical hippy bullshit, but worth reading for the hell of it.
At least that Cleric is not obsessed with cocks and things that might be thought of as cocks by a cock obsessed person.- Kurt
lmetrucking
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Catlover1958 wrote:
Fansy wrote:
Catlover1958 wrote:

#1 Reason I was indicted/convicted is because of a reverse biasing, they needed a "White Jewish Case" to indict, I was the fill-in, even with illegal Conviction and withholding/tayloring/doctoring of evidence. They bent backwards to indict.
#2 Probably when I was indicted, I was not indicted by my "peers", and was given a Grand Jury, that heard a "Jewish Name" and they salvated just to indict a Jewish person, probably all Grand Jurors were racist and antisemites.
#3 I figured out the USDOJ System and they should do right and unbesmirtch and unslander me in the News, as they did to me back in 10-31-1989 and mention how I figured out the USDOJ System (agents dressed up as Prisoners). "Whats good for the goose is good for the gander".
#4 I don't need Blacks or Russians to help me out, I am an American (@ least thats what I think I am), and the Russians and Blacks are no friend of mine.

Especially #3, They (USDOJ) should do right and Unbesmirtch and Unslander me in the News, and write how I outdid and figured out USDOJ Federal Prison System. Full exposure all over USA. (that's what I want)

no one cares. you deserved it for being a loon. thats life. stop complaining and get a job.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe