Russians

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Russians

Postby marie-angelique » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:20 am

Sri Lanky wrote:You're right marie-angelique...I tend to make stupid blanket statements. It all depends on what type of people we attract no matter of culture or enthnicity. I am a dark star so I attract other dark stars but also people who are very light because a dark star will eventually implode and become brightness all around. I guess what I'm trying to say is I attract some of the darker criminal elements of society no matter what country I'm in. It's interesting and intellectually stimulating for me but sometimes I tire of it.

i dunno, i made one too - lol

i do think we all tend to attract different types of people and different types of reactions.

for some reason i bring out the nurturing instinct in the babushka types.
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby Hitoru » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:15 am

So what's up with the original subject of the dollar orthodox cross thing I c&p off some Russian dudes u tude channel ?
The money+cross thing gives me this feral feeling.

You guys have been rambling.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Woodsman » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:57 pm

I think I saw a diamond encrusted gold cross like that worn by this Russian guy from Detroit (illegal immigrant) that got busted for dealing drugs (and was making a BUNCH of cash doing it).

I don't know what it means - probably means the same thing as gold chains on a pimp.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:19 pm

A beautiful woman named Lena from St. Petersburg,who my wife at the time developed a relationship with (my ex-wife is bisexual so God bless her heart),had deep connections with the mob....Russian Jews in particular. They are a funny bunch. Met quite a few gangsters through her. One guy brought a suitcase into Canada with a half million dollars American in it. That's fucking ballsy. He had to have paid someone off at Customs prior to leaving. It's not unusual. Anyways,it was interesting watching these guys vie for Lena's attention knowing that she and my wife were doing each other. Jesus,my ex had good taste. We'd keep Lena company while she babysitted one of their houses on occasion when they were on business....and no,I didn't fuck her. That was my wife's job.
Sri Lanky

Postby LechoZX » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Q wrote:Every Pole I've ever known has fucking hated Russians. Jews and Germans as well.

Yep
Blah person
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:09 pm

They hate themselves more than they can love others. I think that is what's happening in the Arab world. They are beginning to love themselves....and it will extend to others.

The old warmongers are going down.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:11 pm

The head of Canada's Intelligence Agency and the Ambassador to the United States are both Manitoba Mennonites....how did that happen?
Sri Lanky

Postby coldharvest » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:52 am

Sri Lanky wrote:The head of Canada's Intelligence Agency and the Ambassador to the United States are both Manitoba Mennonites....how did that happen?

lack of a verifiable screening process?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Yes,that must be the reason. I find it interesting because so many people have this warped misconception of us...yes,some of us are like the one's you see in Weird Al Yankovic's Amish Paradise. The duality of gangsters and the pure mennonite. Hey wait,there's a hidden meaning in there somewhere....hee hee.

But there's a sect that protected and worked with the Russian Jews for probably about 200 years.

Lucky me...I'm both!

..and for the record both of the gentlemen I'm refering to know my family....one quite well. One of the Bronfmans took my grandfather out for lunch and left (donated) 900,000 dollars to the town of Plum Coulee...the area where my family settled while fleeing the Russian Empire.

So fuck y'all. ; )
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:05 pm

No...correction...not 200. It's closer to 300 years. I was compelled to call someone for that information.
Sri Lanky

Postby ktrout » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:26 pm

marie-angelique wrote:i was surprised by the russians in the far east. they had that asian saving face thing going on.

That was one of the things about my ex. Status was the most important thing. I've come to the conclusion that the Chinese are like really uptight white people.
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Really...I have a friend who's family comes from Vladivostok. He's Mennonite and Jew as well. They didn't get out in time...in otherwords before the fucking Communists sent them packing to Siberia.

I love that Eurasian look though....check out "The Women of Yakutsk" website.
Sri Lanky

say what you will about them but...

Postby el3so » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:35 pm

skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:01 am

He's not angry enough.
Sri Lanky

Postby Slam » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Anyone want to see a Russian scrap in an oceanarium?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ef_1312288277

The dolphin doesn't get involved.
Slam
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe