The Great Psilocybin Experiment

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: The Great Psilocybin Experiment

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:48 am

This is how we got the 'witch riding the broom' phenomenon......the witch-type person would smear belladonna or whatever on a broomstick and shove it up her cunt in order to absorb the chemicals.

Maybe some men did it up the poopshoot?
Sri Lanky

Postby friendlyskies » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:58 pm

OneLungMcClung wrote:Never EVER watch the Simpsons while on acid.

dgold0101 wrote:Also, a lot of people have speculated that religion, especially the bible, were written/created by people on hallucinogenic drugs. Shit makes a lot of sense. Burning bush talking to you?

I've seen fire talk plenty of times, I totally bet I know what that guy Moses was on. Anyway, I read somewhere that the Inuit (Eskimos) have the only culture that hasn't historically used psychoactives, which is one reason why drugs and alcohol have hit the community so hard. I wonder what their religion is like. Oh...look! Google.

Eskimo-Aleut Religion

Doctrines Eskimo-Aleut beliefs reflect the hunting culture upon which Eskimo-Aleut survival depends. All animals are believed to possess a soul, which meant that the Eskimo-Aleut sought to treat all animals with respect. When an animal had been hunted and killed a ritual would sometimes be performed to enable the animal to return to the place from which it had come. Certain taboos governed hunting practices. Land and sea animals were kept separate from one another. Women, who were ritually impure through birth or menstruation, were not allowed access to game.
The life cycle was governed by a number of rites of passage. At birth a child would often be given the name of a person who had recently died in the belief that the deceased person would live on in the child. When a boy killed his first seal would be celebrated by a ritual distribution of the seal's meat. At death the soul would go to live in a land in the sky or in the sea.
In some Eskimo-Aleut traditions the shaman was of great importance. Shamans would go into a trance and receive messages from spirits or deities or control them in order to ensure successful hunting. Shamans were also healers and could identify sorcerers who used their powers for evil ends.
Among the more prominent deities were Sea Woman (also called Sedna), who controlled the sea animals; Aningaaq, the sun; and Sila, the air. Sedna is the subject of a number of origin myths. In one she is presented as a girl who was thrown off a boat and, while trying to cling on, had her fingers cut off. Her fingers became the sea animals and she became Sea Woman with the power to withold sea animals if certain taboos were broken.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Woodsman » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:19 pm

There is some information regarding this topic in the current issue of Archeology magazine. The author suggests psychedelic plant use has been going on in South American cultures for more than (I think this is the correct number) 1200 years.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:54 am

http://www.torontosun.com/news/weird/20 ... 14436.html

Weird? Why weird? I bet early hominids were doing zoomers millions of years ago. Why not? I've had the urge to do them again....I was going to in Amsterdam the last time I was there. I think the last time I did them there was vaginal blood involved...which kind of turned me off to them. But before that happened apparently I said something so stupendously profound (in like,three words) that the entire universe had flipped inside-out....and then my friend knocked over two beer bottles full of beer simultaneously with the toes of each foot while stretching as if induced by demonic possesion...the odds given the distance that the two bottles were apart made this act one in a million. Then the blood. After nine years I may be ready for my next trip.
Sri Lanky

Postby Woodsman » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Why do people choose to do shrooms...or LSD for that matter?

The same reason the chicken crossed the street.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Woodsman wrote:

I really don't think the chicken crossed the road to hallucinate his ass off.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Caliban » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Sri Lanky wrote: Thirdly,when large enough dosage is taken you have the so-called religious experience.

God is a mushroom
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Woodsman » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:43 pm

There are some counterculture physicists who suggest that DMT is the way to see God.

I think they are still on the other side.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:44 pm

coldharvest wrote:
Woodsman wrote:

I really don't think the chicken crossed the road to hallucinate his ass off.

Well now I guess we will have to ask the chicken now, won't we...and how we intend to do that? With hallucinating our asses off of course!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-08-14/1281736889137.jpg

So that's how all those millions of fish died in L.A.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe