Akashic experiences

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Akashic experiences

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Bringing up an old topic...one that's as old as the universe itself. Haven't really been actively looking for explanations to paranormal experiencing...kind of waiting for clues to jump out at me. So,the notion of Akashic experiences was brought to my attention and it defintely is a more accurate a description than paranormal for the fact that it is non-empirical. Non-empirical yet more accurate. Einstein's theory gets blown out of the water because there is no such thing as space. Everything is full. The five slits in the tower can only sense 4% of reality..what happens if the roof gets blown off? We have access to dark matter and energy...it is a part of us and we are a part of it. One small glimpse can set the stage for further experience.

There is no such thing as space or time.
Sri Lanky

Re: Akashic experiences

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:58 pm

It's so full,it's empty.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Two things today:

While walking this morning I thought about this jade frog I gave someone...something I picked up in Burma. Later while sitting in the library I heard a familiar voice and turned to see that it was the individual that I gave this friggin' frog to. He mentioned the frog.

Also during my morning walk I thought about a childhood friend. About 20 minutes later in my walk I heard someone say,"Hey". I turned toward the voice and it was the childhood friend.

This in a city of about 700,000 people.

I love it when that happens.
Sri Lanky

Postby coldharvest » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:37 pm

When are you going to admit the truth to yourself Shaman?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:46 am

When you see sandpipers on the beach they behave as individuals,pecking for food,walking about...but when they fly they are of one mind,not following each other...for they all turn at the same time.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:22 am

Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:19 pm

You are such a gaylord.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:49 pm

nowonmai wrote:You are such a gaylord.

better a lord than a lady
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby flipflop » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Do you mean like this guy,nowonmai?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaylord_Perry

Had a third thing happen towards the end of the day that ties into that "Reality and dimensions" lecture a few posts ago. It was one of those days. Usually happens when I start doubting it. Then this phenomena will occur which will remind me. Everything feels alive...because everything is alive. It is a crime what science has done by reducing things to the mechanical. Education really fucked some of us. You can't get "intelligent" beings out of an unintelligent universe. I'm fortunate to have had a few individuals explain this phenomena to me otherwise I'd have gone insane...for awhile maybe I was. These people that came into my life with similar experiences was not a coincidence.

Anyways,I know I'm putting myself "out there" but this is the TfHC so...so what.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:38 pm

It's all about being entertained. We're all entertainers now.
Sri Lanky

Postby Gopi » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:04 pm

coldharvest wrote:
nowonmai wrote:You are such a gaylord.

better a lord than a lady

But it would be okay for me, right?

Sri, I see these hares from the windows at the back of the house and I am checking the window all the time, because what they have been doing recently is so wierd, and each time I see them doing something wierd then something really wierd happens. (This is so true). Also some of these hares (there are lots of them) are so big when you first see them you think they are roe deer. They walk and behave so strangely. I'm so grateful I live in the country; it's cool to be entertained by clouds and wildlife behaviours and patterns and so on and so forth.

But it is true we are all constantly looking for a heightened sense experience. That's entertainment.
The strength of a nation is derived from the integrity of its homes.
- Confucius
Gopi
Global Warmer

Postby nowonmai » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:45 pm

These are just the ticket for hares, weird or otherwise. If you want to jug them then go for the head, these babies travel.

I saw a guy I knew when he was alive appear unexpectedly briefly on an old TV show yesterday and his exact words were "I am dead". I wish he weren't.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Gopi » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:10 pm

nowonmai wrote:These are just the ticket for hares, weird or otherwise. If you want to jug them then go for the head, these babies travel.

I saw a guy I knew when he was alive appear unexpectedly briefly on an old TV show yesterday and his exact words were "I am dead". I wish he weren't.

If killing the portent would mean the events that followed had never happed then yes because they were things I would far rather not happened. I'm not a meat eater but rabbit rillette beats jugged hare. Today I stood within striking distance of Prince Charles with an axe in my hand, and I didn't mess his (or any one elses) day up either. One just tries to be a good person.
The strength of a nation is derived from the integrity of its homes.
- Confucius
Gopi
Global Warmer

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:45 pm

There's plenty of portents round here but killing them isn't yet an option.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe