First Time Offender, in Federal Prison, locked up via Capo

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

First Time Offender, in Federal Prison, locked up via Capo

Postby Catlover1958 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:21 pm

First Time Offender, in Federal Prison, locked up via Capo Jewish Prosecutor and Capo Jewish Head Chief Judge, figures out the Federal Prison, back in 1989 to 1990. He was locked up via besmirchment and slander via a Federal Prosecutor and a Chief Federal Judge, who withheld/taylored/doctored evidence for his first time Federal arrest, and how the Feds' besmitched, slandered, embarassed him in the News Media, however when he (me) figures out the System (USDOJ) and flips everything around, doesn't get a News Article or Media Event/ Radio/TV on how a first time offender (never been in Federal Prison before) beats the Feds out in their Game.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Re: First Time Offender, in Federal Prison, locked up via Ca

Postby Texas Carnie Roadshow » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:43 pm

When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams - -this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and not as it should be.
Texas Carnie Roadshow
Rainbow Fucking Randolph

Postby Catlover1958 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Texas Carnie Roadshow wrote:Image

Might not get the News I want when I'm alive, but I'll definitely get it when I pass, which might be soon.
I love to eat ass and tossed salad in FCI Butthurt like I was sucking for Prom Queen.
You! Texas Carnie Roadshow, speak like an Angel and make love like a gang of men. Its funny why don't you speak to Andrew Luger now in Minneapolis about his original case or Judge Edward Korman, both want to be removed as far as possible from the case. Both dopes and both Capo Jews! to the extreme!.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby el3so » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:48 pm

It's spelled Kapo you dolt. Congrats for coming out of the closet though.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re:

Postby Catlover1958 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:09 pm

el3so wrote:It's spelled Kapo you dolt. Congrats for coming out of the closet though.

Two ways of spelling CAPO or KAPO. And never was in closet!. Maybe you were! But nonetheless they both were C (K) apo's.

But I do want my News article and Media story, on how first time offender, who never went to Federal Jail figured out the USDOJ (in the Federal Jails), that's how my crusade will end, if the Feds want to end it. From 10-31-1989 case, that's how it will finally END!.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Q » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Did you forget to pay them off with a young, Gentile baby?
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby LechoZX » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:42 pm

Capo

Also Capo
Blah person
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus

Postby Catlover1958 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:48 pm

LechoZX wrote:Image

Capo

Also Capo

No! give me the C(K) apo with the yamuka on his head, wearing a Nazi armband around his arm. And I know of 2 that were Federal Persons. One a Federal Judge (still) and one and ex Federal Prosecutor. Now if you can give me a person wearing a yamuka and a Nazi armband, now that's a C(K) apo. Way way before an italian mafia character chief.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby LechoZX » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Kapo
Blah person
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus

Postby Catlover1958 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:00 pm

LechoZX wrote:Image

Kapo

Stop playin with me!. Give me my dam article and News Media via Radio and TV on how a 1st time offender, never been in Federal Prison, beat the Feds out back in 1990 abouts, that's how it will end!!
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Q » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Capo

I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby roach coach » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:49 pm

..................__
............/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........./'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.......('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
........\.................'...../
.........'\............. _.·´
...........\..............(
............\..............\
BROFIST
roach coach
BFCus Regularus

Postby Catlover1958 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:04 pm

roach coach wrote:Image

I hate more than ever Jewish C(K)apos more than ever, be they be a Federal Official, they should pay the ultimate price for violating the U.S. Constitution afforded to a Federal defendent. They should be tortured before they pay the ultimate price for being a Jewish C(K)apo.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Catlover1958 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Catlover1958 wrote:First Time Offender, in Federal Prison, locked up via Capo Jewish Prosecutor and Capo Jewish Head Chief Judge, figures out the Federal Prison, back in 1989 to 1990. He was locked up via besmirchment and slander via a Federal Prosecutor and a Chief Federal Judge, who withheld/taylored/doctored evidence for his first time Federal arrest, and how the Feds' besmitched, slandered, embarassed him in the News Media, however when he (me) figures out the System (USDOJ) and flips everything around, doesn't get a News Article or Media Event/ Radio/TV on how a first time offender (never been in Federal Prison before) beats the Feds out in their Game.

Actually I want to add to this, I think both the Kapo Jewish Federal Judge and the Kapo Jewish Federal Prosecutor, should go into the real animal prisons (not the fake ass ones or kinder ones) for "Defying the Constitution afforded to a defendent", and for tayloring/withholding/doctoring evidence plus their names should be attached to Newspaper articles and all media releases for all the illegal activity they did on October 31, 1989. After all the defendent beat the feds out in their own game. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, even if it brings down the whole USDOJ house of cards. They played with fire and they (The Feds) got burned..
Now give me my media release, everything I want...(from a 10-31-1989 incident)
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:38 pm

El Crappo.
Sri Lanky

Next

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe