Answer to: the angry people in Long Island/NY metro area

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Re: Answer to: the angry people in Long Island/NY metro area

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Q wrote:Image

This Asian Girl is cute, but I wonder if she works for some "Intelligence Agency of the U.S. Government", plus this website is probably another Tavistock Operation of Uncle Sam/Uncle Boris.

Something is coming down soon (in Long Island/NY metro area), more D.O.T. projects on Long Island/NY metro area, more than ever, and everyone (whose in the know), knows the D.O.T. is another Intelligence Organization of the U.S. besides, CIA, NSA, DIA, FBI, etc.. (a total of 15 in all, Intelligence Agencies, or as I say Intelligence Corporations)
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Oceansmine » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Cold, et al,
hope you are savings his posts because this just the kind of shit that happens right before the brain snaps and many people die. I so don't want that to happen. there has been too much of that in the US lately. my opinion is this crazy mf-er does not need to spew his jumbled, psychotic and illusionary brain babble on this nice site. thx
You can't put your arms around a memory.
Oceansmine
BFCus Regularus

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Oceansmine wrote:Cold, et al,
hope you are savings his posts because this just the kind of shit that happens right before the brain snaps and many people die. I so don't want that to happen. there has been too much of that in the US lately. my opinion is this crazy mf-er does not need to spew his jumbled, psychotic and illusionary brain babble on this nice site. thx

I'm as harmful as a "flea", and even if my "hydro" gets fixed, I'll still be harmless, don't have that Muslim or Gentile blood in me, that from all of History, has done most of the killings on this Planet.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby coldharvest » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:18 pm

don't worry we save all the good ones
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby coldharvest » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Catlover1958 wrote:don't have that Gentile blood in me, that from all of History, has done most of the killings on this Planet

we are the pale horse
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Oceansmine » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:21 pm

sorry Cold, i meant to address to moderators, not sure if you are in that category, if not please ignore.
maybe other moderators could address this crazy shit.
thx again
Oceansmine
BFCus Regularus

Postby Oceansmine » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:21 pm

coldharvest wrote:

don't worry we save all the good ones

cool beans.
Oceansmine
BFCus Regularus

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:24 pm

coldharvest wrote:
Catlover1958 wrote:don't have that Gentile blood in me, that from all of History, has done most of the killings on this Planet

we are the pale horse

So indeed you are...
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Lunatock » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:30 pm

It gets worse. 1000 members of the USDOJ are behind Hurricane Irene, blowing air at it through straws to change it's direction & send it to Long Island to get ya!
So I'll meet up with that Russian, that Brazillian, the rest of the team from Brooklyn..and we'll start shooting.
Lunatock
Obarrg

Postby Woodsman » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Lunatock wrote:It gets worse. 1000 members of the USDOJ are behind Hurricane Irene, blowing air at it through straws to change it's direction & send it to Long Island to get ya!

Funny enough that your statement may have more truth to it than you know.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Catlover1958 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Woodsman wrote:
Lunatock wrote:It gets worse. 1000 members of the USDOJ are behind Hurricane Irene, blowing air at it through straws to change it's direction & send it to Long Island to get ya!

Funny enough that your statement may have more truth to it than you know.

USDOJ has nothing against me, probably more so to know why I have medical problems, and employment situations, all related. Besides I know the whole USDOJ Federal Prison System, so what more can they do to me?? (not much, except fix me up medically and get me working and send me on my way, and say so long...)
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Osiris » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:37 am

"On Jan. 8, 2011, we as a society were shocked and dismayed when 19 people, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, a Democratic congresswoman from Arizona's 8th District, were shot during a public meeting outside a local supermarket. Six people were killed and Rep. Giffords suffered a near-fatal head wound. In the wake of this national tragedy, there seemed to be a clarion call to have an open dialogue about gun control, a thoughtful conversation about the way this country treats its mentally ill, and a long overdue discussion about the consequences of overly inflammatory political rhetoric.

Well, seeing as I haven't heard so much as a word about any of those topics in the past three months, I'm going to go ahead and assume that at some point we thoroughly explored those complex issues, resolved them, and are now living our lives based on the lessons we learned from the in-depth conversations I assume we had." - http://www.theonion.com/articles/lets-just-go-ahead-and-assume-weve-learned-the-les,20525/

It could never happen again, obviously. But no, Ocean's, you're not the only one to have brought up his crazy rants maybe a sign of psychotic violence in the future. He could actually be a she, and she could actually be a 10 year old boy sitting on his step-dad's computer in the middle of bum fuck Ohio with nothing better to do than make shit up. Or he could be a deranged madman, you decide!
The impossible I'll do immediately, the unimaginable will take some time. http://bigwilliesbooks.com/
Osiris
BFCus Regularus

Postby roach coach » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:48 am

Osiris wrote:

"On Jan. 8, 2011, we as a society were shocked and dismayed when 19 people, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, a Democratic congresswoman from Arizona's 8th District, were shot during a public meeting outside a local supermarket. Six people were killed and Rep. Giffords suffered a near-fatal head wound. In the wake of this national tragedy, there seemed to be a clarion call to have an open dialogue about gun control, a thoughtful conversation about the way this country treats its mentally ill, and a long overdue discussion about the consequences of overly inflammatory political rhetoric.

Well, seeing as I haven't heard so much as a word about any of those topics in the past three months, I'm going to go ahead and assume that at some point we thoroughly explored those complex issues, resolved them, and are now living our lives based on the lessons we learned from the in-depth conversations I assume we had." - http://www.theonion.com/articles/lets-just-go-ahead-and-assume-weve-learned-the-les,20525/

It could never happen again, obviously. But no, Ocean's, you're not the only one to have brought up his crazy rants maybe a sign of psychotic violence in the future. He could actually be a she, and she could actually be a 10 year old boy sitting on his step-dad's computer in the middle of bum fuck Ohio with nothing better to do than make shit up. Or he could be a deranged madman, you decide!

Fansy posted a ton of info about the guy, turns out he has an extensive criminal record that I think may already involve behaving in such a way. Probably the most insane person to cross this website.
..................__
............/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........./'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.......('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
........\.................'...../
.........'\............. _.·´
...........\..............(
............\..............\
BROFIST
roach coach
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:40 pm

"Probably the most insane person to cross this website"

He must be pretty fuckin' insane then.
Sri Lanky

Postby roach coach » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:"Probably the most insane person to cross this website"

He must be pretty fuckin' insane then.

Or one of a group of them. Worse than being trying to access the website even after being banned multiple times.
..................__
............/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........./'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.......('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
........\.................'...../
.........'\............. _.·´
...........\..............(
............\..............\
BROFIST
roach coach
BFCus Regularus

Previous