Hey, if any of you quit, Uncle Scam, work for me, I've got a

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Hey, if any of you quit, Uncle Scam, work for me, I've got a

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Hey, if any of you quit, Uncle Scam, work for me!, I've got a book coming up about how many intelligence agencies, federal judges, federal prosecutors, lie for the Federal Govt., even as to lie to the original sacred holy Constitution and besmirtch and slander defendents, and when I defendent beats out the Federal Govt. in the Federal Prisons, I think the U.S. Govt. should unbesmirtch and unslander me from 10-31-1989 to 11-3-1989, in the press (News Media, TV, radio, newspapers) if they (Uncle Scam) are to do the right thing with me. I know its asking much, but thats what I want to end this. (The whole USDOJ Federal Prison scam would end).
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Re: Hey, if any of you quit, Uncle Scam, work for me, I've g

Postby coldharvest » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:32 pm

I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:28 pm

coldharvest wrote:Image

Flip on Uncle Scam, work for me. Its not good that you work with salary with Uncle Scam, even as to defy the original Contitution written by our forefathers. Come join me, and tell how Federal Judges, Federal Prosecutors, Federal Agencies, lie and distort evidence. Come join me and flip on your salary payer. Its good for your conscious, and soul to do the right thing. Uncle Scam lies, and withholds evidence, and when a defendent beats them out in the Federal Prisons, they don't write about it.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander"

Do the right thing and flip on your Salary Payer!!.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:28 pm

coldharvest wrote:Image

Flip on Uncle Scam, work for me. Its not good that you work with salary with Uncle Scam, even as to defy the original Contitution written by our forefathers. Come join me, and tell how Federal Judges, Federal Prosecutors, Federal Agencies, lie and distort evidence. Come join me and flip on your salary payer. Its good for your conscious, and soul to do the right thing. Uncle Scam lies, and withholds evidence, and when a defendent beats them out in the Federal Prisons, they don't write about it.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander"

Do the right thing and flip on your Salary Payer!!.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby lok8 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:10 pm

More like-

crop-44 by yoyopro, on Flickr
Stay behind. don't follow.
lok8
BFCus Regularus

Postby Catlover1958 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:53 pm

lok8 wrote:More like-

crop-44 by yoyopro, on Flickr

Who cares about weed all bullshit. Only care about medical problems, getting back to working ability, (whereever that might take me), and my mom.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Fansy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:57 am

i said i'd join you. send me everything you got so far tho so i can see where i can best help
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Catlover1958 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:05 pm

Fansy wrote:i said i'd join you. send me everything you got so far tho so i can see where i can best help

Join me, with the biggest indictment against the USA Government, I want to present a case to the World Court in the Haque, saying how Federal Judge and a Federal Prosecutor acted in cohoots, colatteral, withheld/suppressed/lied/doctored evidence against a defendent in the U.S. Courts (in Brooklyn, NY 10-31-1989), and besmirtched, slandered a defendent in the US Federal Prisons, and when defendent outdoes the U.S. Intelligence Agencies in the USDOJ Federal Jails, nothing is written about it. Or disclosed in Associated Press. And the 2 Federal Officials or I say Jewish Capos are Andrew Luger Federal Prosecutor and Judge Edward Korman Chief Judge of Eastern District Court.
Catlover1958
Un Mystic Meg

Postby Fansy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:41 pm

ok yeah lets do it! but I'm trying to find more about your case but can't, isn't there any more info you give so I can find the case and see what the fbi are trying to keep me from seeing??!!? anything else you can tell me?!?
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby lok8 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:13 pm

trying to keep me from seeing??!!? anything else you can tell me?!?

Pretty sure Phil from tech svc locked up the living file to preserve the chain. could be wrong, swore I heard him say they were going to try and turn him as his clarity would come in handy for the great reckoning.
Stay behind. don't follow.
lok8
BFCus Regularus

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe