DPx HEST/f first run #187 just died

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

DPx HEST/f first run #187 just died

Postby DocBurN » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:46 am

Well.. I finally gave up hope this morning,

I have seen this child (the folder) as an idea, a design, watch it grow from pieces and waited patiently over the months.. from the USA and italy, and finally made his way to my hand in Canada.. ordered a black clip to pimp it out a little only to find my best EDC so far being stolen last week. I seriously feel empty since its gone and i fuc#in miss my folder!

If you find the #187 en ebay.. it was mine. Now I look at the empty box and Mr DP tool and the shape of my old friend in the wooden rack it came in and want to punch the wall...

The black clip should arrived soon in the mail and will go straight to the toilet since there are no knife to put it on anymore

so long #187.. i miss you!

this thread is for me, not much for you too look at, but its, in a way, therapy for me!
Un grand prophete a dit: Mange de la marde tabarnak de cowliss..
DocBurN

Re: DPx HEST/f first run #187 just died

Postby zuluninja » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 am

that sucks dude. I frecuently troll the bay, will let you know if something comes up.
zuluninja

Postby coldharvest » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:11 pm

I promise to pound the living shit out of anyone I find with it.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby RYP » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:51 pm

send more details and we will hunt the motherfucker down.

customerservice@dpxgear.com
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Postby RYP » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:04 pm

ok...this is creepy...

HEST-187 The Problem of Suffering: Religious Perspectives
Staff
Bad things happen—even to “good” people. Suffering is a universal experience which can “make” or “break” humans. Traditionally humankind has turned to various religious systems to find meaning in the mystery of suffering. In this course, faculty, guest lecturers, and students examine human suffering as viewed by the world’s major religious traditions (Judaism, Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buddhism) and contemporary secular society. The purpose of this course is to introduce students to these traditional sources and to encourage them to give contemporary expression to the wisdom they contain. Emphasis is placed on the narratives of individuals who are suffering and the depiction of suffering in the arts (particularly cinema) and literature and on the positive benefits which can be obtained from this complex experience.
Credits: 3
Prerequisites: None
RYP

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Bad things happen to bad people too. This might be a sign that someone out there may get the fear of God put into them.
Sri Lanky

Postby Reflexred » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:58 pm

fuck that person karma is a motherfucker and im sure it will come around on them.

on another note, where did you order the extra clip from? I bent mine awhile back and was able to get it almost back to normal, but wouldn't mind owning a black one, or just a replacement for this one.
Adios Mofo's
Reflexred

Postby DocBurN » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:54 pm

thank you for the moral support guys, it doesn't cut as well as my folder but i appreciate it. You have no idea how much i think about it non-stop.. i want it back so freaking much. I am not kidding about watching ebay and such.. thank you for any kind of help you can provide.

RYP, trust me, i really wish i could provide information about the guy.. i got nothing from the police that lead me beleave something will ever happen. Also, if i knew something, I could make a few phone call and make bad luck suddently happen to him ..

reflexred: try the customer service at dpx.. thats where i asked and got once again great service.

The clip arrived at home yesterday, pretty fast.. it was kinda sad to receive the clip and put it in a drawer.
DocBurN

Postby RYP » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:47 pm

I once hired a hit squad of homeless people in Atlanta to hunt down a thief. Tt works pretty well. Took about 3 hours. Put a bounty on the knife, pass out flyers and sit back and watch the American economic model at work.

Local pawn shops are usually their first stop.
RYP

Postby Rhah » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Dirty Muthafuckers
"I am content to die as are all our comrades. But I will not let myself be slaughtered like a sheep. I would rather face the blow. Strike straight at my face and watch carefully if I pale at all.”
Rhah
BFCus Regularus

Postby DocBurN » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:53 pm

well.. the case is closed.

I did put a bounty on the knife after reading RYP's advice.. months and weeks passed.. no thief found, no knife either! Even if someone would have found it, anyone with a lil google-fu can find that the HEST/F first run is worth enough to keep it! Im still as pissed as I was the last time i wrote here and like my hope, i'll let this thread die once and for all. I love the design so much that I even thought of "MAYBE" get in the HEST 2.0 train.. maybe even get RYP to engraved a #187 on a 2.0 to ease the pain.

Since then, i don't edc anything in my pocket and will need to find something to fill the gap someday. Unless you have question, a clue, seen, heard something about the 187 (which a would appreciate A LOT), i wont bother you with my story anymore.

Have fun with your HEST guys!
A sad customer!
DocBurN

Postby The Tourist » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:09 pm

DocBurN wrote:being stolen last week.

I hate thieves. I hope you find the knife.

I will make you this offer. If/when you get the knife back, it might be damaged. I will repair and polish the edge for you for free to soften the blow. And if the knife crosses my doorstep I will make sure the scum is booked while unconscious.

BTW, this is a picture of my former knife that RYP saw at a knife show. I believe he actually handled the knife and checked the edge.

The Tourist
You are the weakest link – Goodbye

Postby RYP » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:14 am

very sexy and we are talking to Gianni about making a repro of that number so he stops sobbing. As for the culprit who stole it I will offer $500 for anyone who finds it and sends along the culprits fingertips in a plastic baggie
RYP

Postby Chimborazo » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Please keep an eye out for #78 too. I'm fucking pissed.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby DocBurN » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:35 am

RYP wrote:very sexy and we are talking to Gianni about making a repro of that number so he stops sobbing. As for the culprit who stole it I will offer $500 for anyone who finds it and sends along the culprits fingertips in a plastic baggie

I appreciate everything you do in that f'tup situation RYP..

Do i send a red wine bottle to Gianni as a gift ? :)

meanwhile, the rock machine and banditos bikers are looking for the knife too around my area... its good to have a few contacts that can make "accident" happens :)
DocBurN

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!