End of ban

No registration needed to post here.

Moderators: coldharvest, Ultra Swain

End of ban

Postby Penta's ghost » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:26 pm

Another day, another IP. Aren't you getting bored with banning IPs all over Europe yet? Is it really worth the trouble, just to keep me out of chat? What do you think I'm going to do? Waste my time slagging off a certain flagger? I've got far more interesting things to talk about.

And you've changed the date of the end of the ban yet again: back to 30 December next year. 9 November this year would've been OK, really. Get it together, girl, and make up your mind.
Penta's ghost

Re: End of ban

Postby flipflop » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:32 pm

I’m undoubtedly best out of it [the BFC] and unutterably relieved never again to have to have any contact whatsoever with people who would stoop so low.

Never mind. It’s all over, thank God. And I sincerely hope that that forum will now recover its glory days in my absence.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Penta's ghost » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Yup, they deleted the post where I talked about that. I only want to go on chat, not the forum.
Penta's ghost

Postby flipflop » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Those quotes were from PBs where you cleared the forum quicker than the black death

Thankfully you don't get to decide who goes where here, now run along back to the other place you ruined, the other poster there is missing your 'input'

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Kurt » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Those are just the dates of the IP bans.

Whatever you do, whether it be flagger slagging or what not, I prefer you do it someplace else other than here, in the chatroom or at any place to do with Comebackalive.com

This is actually something RYP and I discussed without vlindsay / bfcadmin being involved in our discussion at all, nor did it have anything to do with bad dinner parties and the fallout related to such events.

It was independent of all of that.

I know now I have unleashed a flood of inquiry, but you are done here. I will not explain. I will not answer or look at e-mails. You , and everyone else has facebook, so use that to keep up with flaggers. You are finished here.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Penta's ghost wrote:Another day, another IP.

....and this doesn't seem like obsessive mania to you?
Aren't you getting bored with banning IPs all over Europe yet?

wow, see above Grannymach
Is it really worth the trouble, just to keep me out of chat?

it would seem a very good thing judging by your obvious instability
What do you think I'm going to do?

How on earth could we possibly know.........none of us can hear the crazy music you're dancing to.
Waste my time slagging off a certain flagger?

your previous and present behaviour indicates this is a possibility for the future
I've got far more interesting things to talk about.

Don't let the door to the computer room kick you in the ass as you rush outside and talk to people about those interesting things.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby flipflop » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Kurt wrote:You are finished here.

Back of the net

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Dr. V » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Kurt wrote:This is actually something RYP and I discussed without vlindsay / bfcadmin being involved in our discussion at all

All true - Ive been in Greece all this week with more important things to do (navitating strikes, avoiding mamouth piles of rubbish, tying not to get swept up in protests and getting home though various airport strikes) than deleting posts and banning IPs.
Dr. V
Academikus Seductresus

Postby Kurt » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:17 pm

vlindsay wrote:
Kurt wrote:This is actually something RYP and I discussed without vlindsay / bfcadmin being involved in our discussion at all

All true - Ive been in Greece all this week with more important things to do (navitating strikes, avoiding mamouth piles of rubbish, tying not to get swept up in protests and getting home though various airport strikes) than deleting posts and banning IPs.

Here is a transcript of vlindsay's meetings this week if she had indeed been banning Penta and not me:

Meeting person in Greece: blah blah blah academickee blah blah.

Greek Meeting person who is wearing a Fez: bleh (that is a Greek accent) bleh bleh blettitty bleh bleh University Stuff bleh bleh.

Guy eating Feta cheese and texting: Bleh? Sorry. My wife-a, she forget how to make philo dough-a.

Strange woman who smells of Retsina and has hairy arms: BLEH! BLEH! BKLEH! Akademica Standards Bleh! vlindsay-a. Your thinks for ideas?

vlindsay: Sorry, I was not paying attention. I was banning a forum user.

CROWD: Blah bleh blah bleh! blah bleh bleh bleh bleh! *grape leaves are hurled at vlindsay* (grape leaves are the traditional greek way of sacking Academics.)

-----------------------------------------------------

So since that scenario did not happen..except with the guy wearing the Fez hanging around, it is obvious that the scenario I mentioned was the one that happened. No grape leaves were thrown.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Penta's ghost » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Thank you very much, Kurt, for answering that much at long last. If you, or RYP (who in fact said something completely different when I talked to him at some point during the temporary ban you gave me) had told me that in the first place, so I knew where I stood, it would have been infinitely better all round. As I asked someone else to pass on to you, it was the mushroom treatment - keeping me in the dark and feeding me shit - that was the problem.

I was led to understand that I just needed to be patient and in due course, probably soon after you took the reins back from vlindsay, the ban would lapse. I was also led to believe that you had helped her set up the system that excluded me from chat on a temporary basis, and that once she had calmed down - and acknowledged that the reason she gave me for the ban was bullshit, and that the reasons she listed on the forum were also inventions to cover the lack of any wrongdoing on my part - that then that would be removed too.

I do wonder why neither you nor RYP could have put me straight 4 months ago. And I'm still none the wiser as to what your reasoning or justification was. Now that you know so much more about the context of the rows, now that you have very good reason, I understand, to grasp how the long smear campaign against me (long before the 'bad dinner party' incident) was concocted on a series of ever more fanciful and malicious lies and slanders, I would have expected you to view my posts rather differently. But apparently not.

So: Facebook it is. In one of my now deleted posts, I explained that I was reluctant to try to identify flaggers I'd like to have the opportunity to keep up with, let alone send them friend requests, because of the false picture given of me as a creepy stalker. Now that's my only recourse, I shall put aside such scruples. I hope no one will be creeped out if I do now. And anyone who would like to stay in touch (with a very few obvious exceptions), is welcome to look me up and do the same. It shouldn't be too hard to find me: you could start with the almost defunct BFC Facebook page. We can always refuse or block each other in either direction. Otherwise, you can PM me on Polo's Bastards.

So goodbye then. I'd like to thank RYP for the forum itself and all the pleasure it used to give me; Kurt for all your patience, consideration and help when it was far from pleasurable but I wasn't ready to give up hope that it could be again; all those people who gave me the benefit of the doubt when I was being painted as a monster, and especially those who were brave enough to stand up and be counted and take the flak for their pains; all those who took part in some cracking discussions and debates; cold and a few others (apart from those I'm still in touch with) who so often made me laugh; nowonmai in particular for the chats recently. And finally I need to thank Jaeger for the introduction to philosophy if nothing else.

Bye.

PS: just seen your post, V. If it was Kurt not you, then I apologise. Another consequence of not answering, keeping people in the dark. Always best to be open, as I've probably said before. And good luck and best wishes to you in the future.
Penta's ghost

Postby flipflop » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:29 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJjBvK_2Wjo[/youtube]

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby JITW » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Wow, Penta is fucking crazy

JITW
DEATH VALLEY MAGAZINE
The Magazine for Professional Adventurers and Interesting People
http://www.deathvalleymag.com
JITW
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:45 pm

BAN HAMMERED
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:49 pm

tying not to get swept up in protests

Oh come now. Everyone likes a good protest. CS gas really does clean out the sinuses you know!
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Return to Testing & Login Problems