So my fellow BFC er's

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

So my fellow BFC er's

Postby Romeo247 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:11 am

Whats the hottest rounds out there for max damage.... 9mm

im used to speer gold dot hollows and can do very well with them.... (accutatly) but the +p's are to expensive to practice with and they kick like a donkey running from shining eye
Romeo247
BFCus Regularus

Postby Skirita » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:20 pm

Frangible rounds such as Glazer safety slugs inflict the most damage on humans because they are designed to completely fracture at the moment of impact. Those are the same rounds used by sky marshals because they won't go all the way through walls and bulkheads - they basically just explode when they hit something.
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity." - W.B. Yeats
Skirita
Malus In Se

Postby Makarov » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:23 pm

Blended metal :)
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving." -Col. Kurtz.
Makarov

Postby theJesusHorse » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:01 am

Glasers and HydraShok rounds are good, especially for residential or CQB use. Honestly though, if you can shoot accurately, chances are you will do just fine with an old fashioned FMJ round. A couple of well placed rounds(any kind) to the head, neck or sternum will most likely drop your attacker. If your worried that they wont, then sell your 9mm for a .45. heheh
theJesusHorse
BFCus Regularus

Postby Romeo247 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:09 am

ok, i cant tell u all what episode # it was but on the discovery or one of thosee channels has a show called ""MYTHBUSTERS""

they did the the whole bullet in a plane test.... complete urban legend... it took a LARGE shaped charge to actually do what we all have been told a regular round would do...
Romeo247
BFCus Regularus

Postby NIJ » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:45 am

I use Black Talons in my 9mm. Pretty fucking effective.
NIJ
BFCus Regularus

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!