Football or Muggy Bonehead?

For those post related to Burt Reynolds and throwing balls.

Are you football or muggy bonehead?

Football
69%
Muggy Bonehead
31%

Total votes : 32

Re: Football or Muggy Bonehead?

Postby flipflop » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Muggy with a side order of div

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby shivers » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Soccer crazy Zambian harlots offer free sex

Friday, 10 February 2012 00:00

PROSTITUTES in Lusaka's Kanyama, John Laing, Chawama and Kalingalinga compounds on Wednesday night offered themselves free of charge to every Jim and Jack as part of their celebration after Zambia beat Ghana to advance into the final of the Africa Cup of Nations. A check by The Independent Post (TIP) at nightclubs such as Kanyama's Kanchembele and Chine Chikayeba found long queues of men waiting to have sex with a limited number of prostitutes.

A single prostitute served nearly 11 men and there were more than 200 men wanting to celebrate Zambia's first qualification into the final since 1994 in style.

The situation was the same at John Laing's Corogo night Club which is situated just opposite John Laing Basic School. But at Corogo, a man in his mid twenties was beaten up after he took long with the one of the prostitutes.

"Yes, we beat him up because he took too long. We were too many of us on line and the guy kept on wasting time," said an eye-witness, identified only as James.

And in Chawama as well as Kalingalinga, TIP correspondents said only a handful of prostitutes were made to serve tens of Chipolopolo fans. But another soccer fan who claims not have taken part in the "mass servicing" of prostitutes said the development was unfortunate.

Mike Tembo suspected that many young people might have contracted the HIV virus and other STIs during the "sexual celebration."

"I think when Zambia plays the final, free condoms need to be provided so that we can protect our young men. Many of them had sex with the prostitutes without condoms," Tembo said. - The Independent Post.

Mind your blood pressure, rickshaw.
We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby Caliban » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:56 am

Football - SIX

Muggy Bone head - ONE

I may be risking death or real harm with this one. Ask flipflop, he'll know, he will really know....

hahahahhahaaahahaahahahahaahahaa !
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby nowonmai » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:17 am

shivers wrote:Soccer crazy Zambian harlots offer free sex

Friday, 10 February 2012 00:00

"Yes, we beat him up because he took too long. We were too many of us on line and the guy kept on wasting time," said an eye-witness, identified only as Jamesintheworld.

Fixed. James managed his in less than 45 seconds - a real team player.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby LechoZX » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Caliban wrote:Football - SIX

Muggy Bone head - ONE

I may be risking death or real harm with this one. Ask flipflop, he'll know, he will really know....

Ouch three own goals, flipflop, sorry mate.
Blah person
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:18 am

Caliban wrote:Football - SIX

Muggy Bone head - ONE

Fuck off, Brighton even scored three of their goals for them.

Red shite joke:

The FA have brought in a new ruling. Anyone found passing to Andy Carroll will automatically receive a yellow card for time wasting.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby gnaruki » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:57 pm

gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby Caliban » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:05 am

FOOTBALL : I couldn't give a toss about tonights game result

MUGGYBONEHEADS : ALL of the Liverpool supporters EVERYWHERE blathering about tonights score. WAFY (What a fucking yawn)
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby flipflop » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 am

LFC's support are full of paddies and wools from Widnes, everyone knows that. Moyes did a nice TV interview the other day celebrating (if that's the right word - surviving more like) ten years in the Goodison hot seat. A genuine, highly likeable man, unlike the poisoned midget on the other side of the park.

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Mikethehack » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:48 pm

FOOTBALL: "In terms of story the greatest nation in the history of football is Germany. A World Cup without Germany would be like Star Wars without Darth Vader."
- David Winner

MUGGYBONEHEAD: “''It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution.''”
Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby shivers » Fri May 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sat May 12, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm probably tempting fate with this, but this time tomorrow I'm hoping that this is football:

And this is muggy bonehead:

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby shivers » Sat May 12, 2012 5:58 pm

x2

I like Manchester United, I just think their fans are a bunch of tiresome twats. Even though a bunch of my friends are MUFC fans. I'm forgiving like that, but I will make up for it by laughing at them should MCFC take the title.

Either way, tomorrow will be an exciting finish to the season, what with the title, two Champions League berths and a relegation spot yet to be decided.
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby flipflop » Sat May 12, 2012 6:25 pm

If City were playing to win the league against anyone else tomorrow - apart from Chelsea (cunts) - I would want them to lose. But we've all had enough of Sauron Alex Ferguson, his team, and the multitude of plastics that follow The Rag Scum around the planet. The Age of The Orcs will hopefully be over, starting tomorrow.

Anyway, I liked Mancini when he was banging them in with Gianluca Vialli for Sampdoria back in he day, plus he has a Ultras Tito Cucchiaroni tattoo on his leg - the mark a people's footballing man. Pity he's now at a club run as a billionaire camel humper's plaything.

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby shivers » Sat May 12, 2012 6:39 pm

When was the last time a club other than the big 4 won the title? I hope tomorrow shakes things up for future seasons.
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Movies , Entertainment & Sport