Show Us Your Gun!!

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: Show Us Your Gun!!

Postby Caliban » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Well, here you are, apart from the Savage model 1899 that someones grand dad shot an indian with and maybe Tonelars collection of custom .45s you've had to wade through 22 pages of plastic pistols, mundane assault rifles, predictable sniper rifles and inane comments to get to the sex.

This is my new toy that arrived just one hour ago.

Smith & Wesson No 3, second model, in .44 Henry rim fire

Only 3014 were made in .44 rimfire and of those, 857 made with the interlocking barrel catch. This is one of those 857.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby coldharvest » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:05 am

such a beautiful pistol
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby diamondcutter13 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:28 am

very elegant but deadly. nicely done.
Tacuero ceruisa, vigilate hoc
diamondcutter13
BFCus Regularus

Postby Chimborazo » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Wow, that's beautiful.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Rhah » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:53 am

Damn Caliban that is awesome. I've always wanted one of the S&W breaktops in .44 Russian.
"I am content to die as are all our comrades. But I will not let myself be slaughtered like a sheep. I would rather face the blow. Strike straight at my face and watch carefully if I pale at all.”
Rhah
BFCus Regularus

Postby Caliban » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:20 am

Rhah wrote:Damn Caliban that is awesome. I've always wanted one of the S&W breaktops in .44 Russian.

Do you mean like ---

This one ?

ain't I a bastard ?
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:50 am

Caliban wrote:
Rhah wrote:Damn Caliban that is awesome. I've always wanted one of the S&W breaktops in .44 Russian.

Do you mean like ---

This one ?

ain't I a bastard ?

No prizes for guessing where that obscenely large police pension is going. Your lot have killed the golden goose with their greed, if you live another 20 years you'll be lucky if they continue to pay it as you expect. Before you splutter, that's happening right now to people as their written in stone agreements are torn up before their eyes while they still serve. Only a matter of time before they get to existing pensioners.
http://order-order.com/2012/04/17/paddick-my-387239-is-none-of-your-business/
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Caliban » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:04 am

oooh you do sound bitter. I got the equivalent of three and half years wages as my lump sum - £112,000. Over thirty years I paid close to £70,000 of that in contributions to my pension fund - £11 of every hundred I earned. If the government had properly invested pension contributions instead of seeing it as a big pot of money to us willy nilly (much as Robert Maxwell was convicted of doing ) or actually made all their civil servant cronies actually pay anything towards their pensions, we wouldn't have the mess we are in now. I'm sure if I had been allowed to invest my contributions myself (70,000 over 30 years) it would have been worth a great deal more than the supposed "gold plated" pension that everyone moans about.
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby nowonmai » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Caliban wrote:oooh you do sound bitter. I got the equivalent of three and half years wages as my lump sum - £112,000. Over thirty years I paid close to £70,000 of that in contributions to my pension fund - £11 of every hundred I earned. If the government had properly invested pension contributions instead of seeing it as a big pot of money to us willy nilly (much as Robert Maxwell was convicted of doing ) or actually made all their civil servant cronies actually pay anything towards their pensions, we wouldn't have the mess we are in now. I'm sure if I had been allowed to invest my contributions myself (70,000 over 30 years) it would have been worth a great deal more than the supposed "gold plated" pension that everyone moans about.

lol, got a bite. No, I'm just amazed at the package that wankers like Blair (Ian) and Paddick walk out on, it is they that have eaten the golden goose.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby marie-angelique » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 am

lovely, caliban. congrats :)
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby Rhah » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Caliban wrote:

Do you mean like ---

This one ?

ain't I a bastard ?

Yes you are lol. Fuckin sweet!
"I am content to die as are all our comrades. But I will not let myself be slaughtered like a sheep. I would rather face the blow. Strike straight at my face and watch carefully if I pale at all.”
Rhah
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Fri May 04, 2012 8:28 pm

What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby frezhanez » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:42 am

flipflop wrote:Why doesn't everybody take a good photo of their favourite gun and post it here on the 'Flag, then we can have a debate and pick "The Black Flaggers Gun of the Year"

Here's a picture of mine, she's called Dolly.....

Nice duct tape work you got going on there.
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. Steve Martin "
frezhanez
mach

Postby Hitoru » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:40 pm

My pps-43 and S&W featherlite for comparison. I'm experimenting with my my iphone taking pics.

Original Polish PPS-43C in a semi-auto version. 7.62x25 caliber, considered a pistol due to overall length. Comes with two - 35rd mag. The PPS-43C (Pistolet-Pulemet Sudaeva, model of 1943 = Sudaev SMG) was born as an answer to the need for a weapon that is more compact and mobile than the PPSh-41, then in use by the Soviet Army. The PPSh-41 was somewhat too long to be used by tank crews and mobile recon groups and paratroopers, so late in 1941, the Red Army issued a request for a new more compact sub machine gun (SMG). The designer Sudaev initially designed his new SMG in 1942, and it was adopted under the designation of PPS-42. The next year he refined the design, and this final model was designated as the PPS-43. This model was manufactured in significant numbers (nearly two million PPS-43 weapons were manufactured between 1943 and 1946). The PPS-43 is sometimes referred to as the best SMG of World War II. After WWII, it was widely exported to pro-Soviet regimes around the world, and widely copied. This historical firearm has been re-designed to shoot from a closed bolt position. The safety is located at the front of the trigger guard. The receiver and barrel shroud are made from stamped steel. The rear sight is an L-shaped flip type and is marked for 100 and 200 meters, the front sight is a fixed blade type. The barrel is equipped with a simple muzzle brake. This firearm is an ATF approved pistol. The stock has no function and is permanently fixed in its folded position.

Since adding this pistol to our product line in mid 2011 it has consistently been one of our best sellers and has a minimal return rate. These are extremely reliable. Be sure to purchase the shooters package along with this to get the most bang for the buck. This pistol is manufactured at the famed Radom Plant in Poland.

All parts and components are new and Polish made.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Lev » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am

My small armoury.
Mini 14
Winchester .357 Trapper
Browning T-bolt
Remington 597
Weiracht HW45.
Lev

PreviousNext

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!