Over Some BLACK BITCH I Don't Want!

Exploration of Conspiracy Theories from Perspective of Esoteric Traditions

Moderator: yorick

Would you become romantically involved with a NEGRO if that were your only option? (i.e. HIV/AIDS)

My options being severely LIMITED now, I guess I'd have to say, "YES" (i.e. slim pickins).
24%
Not only, "no", but, "HELLs FUCKIN' NO!" (i.e. I'd rather die of HIV/AIDS than 2b more miserable married to a black bitch!)
24%
This poll is too "over-the-top" for even us BFCers.
53%

Total votes : 17

Re: "On The NIGHT I Was BORN..."

Postby Kurt » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Herr VOLKMAR wrote:Image

What is an unreadable image of a bad photocopy supposed to prove?
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Herr VOLKMAR » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Kurt wrote:
Herr VOLKMAR wrote:Image

What is an unreadable image of a bad photocopy supposed to prove?

"NOELLA (Denise) and VENETTIA (M-I-A) remain committed to their lesbian relationships." -Placencia Breeze
"I've already been executed,
I'm just waiting to die."
-
William Sherrick Duncan-Binns
c/o The CLANDESTINE BOAT WORKS
Tazlina SW Subdivision
Tazlina, AK 99573
(907)320-0257
Herr VOLKMAR
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:31 am

"NOELLA (Denise) and VENETTIA (M-I-A) remain committed to their lesbian relationships." -Placencia Breeze

I like the way you don't say anything while saying things.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Over Some BLACK BITCH I Don't Want!

Postby Fansy » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:07 am

i dont like that, which is why, although suffering from similar levels of insanity, i find yorick to be quite a bit more tolerable. duncanbinns either does not have the capacity to communicate meaningfully or, as a symptom of his mental illness, automatically prevents himself from doing so either out of general schizo paranoia or else some kind of chronic fear condition relating to a mood/personality/depressive disorder.

i'd be interested to hear what you've been diagnosed with, wsduncanbinns, but usually thats one of the hardest things for people of your ilk to have countenanced internally, meaning you probably can't communicate it properly to police, professionals, or just other people like BFC forum ppls who want to know what the fuck is wrong with you as opposed to what your brain tells you is wrong with you (or the world).
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:32 pm

for find read found
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Fansy wrote:i dont like that, which is why, although suffering from similar levels of insanity, i find yorick to be quite a bit more tolerable. duncanbinns either does not have the capacity to communicate meaningfully or, as a symptom of his mental illness, automatically prevents himself from doing so either out of general schizo paranoia or else some kind of chronic fear condition relating to a mood/personality/depressive disorder.

i'd be interested to hear what you've been diagnosed with, wsduncanbinns, but usually thats one of the hardest things for people of your ilk to have countenanced internally, meaning you probably can't communicate it properly to police, professionals, or just other people like BFC forum ppls who want to know what the fuck is wrong with you as opposed to what your brain tells you is wrong with you (or the world).

I find this often among Objectivists. I do not know if Objectivism causes mental illness or the mentally ill find Objectivism as handy way of dealing with their mis-firing synapses. Especially the "Meaning to Word Ratio" (I know that has some more formal name but I cannot think of it now). When they first start Objectivists learn code words and things that like that for communicating within the objectivist groups but then they sorta branch off on their own (since it is individualists) and soon their code words become like the poetry of a drunk, except the drunk will wake up the next morning and say "damn...this makes no sense at all" where as the Objectivist Branch Of One will say "Fools! I am communicating at a much higher level than they can even imagine"

Soon, once their support from others is cut off (usually a female family member) then they will be on their own, homeless and broke and unable to communicate with others because of their "advanced way of thinking"
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Fansy » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:02 pm

nowonmai wrote:for find read found

dont speak ill of the dead
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby michelle in alaska » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:03 am

first off, i prefer "Bela".

and b) even if denise and i rolled that way, (which we don't), it would never happen.
she would never have me.

her standards are too high. :D

laugh of the night.
No Apologies.
michelle in alaska
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:44 am

so wsduncan are you obsessed with michelle/denise or something, or was there some drama i missed or anything at all that might lead a rational person to understand how all these things are related.

not that i actually think they are, but i would be interested to know if they were.
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Sri Lanky

Previous

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe