Moderator: yorick

Re: Exorcism anyone?

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:24 am

...but only with a semen enema.
Sri Lanky

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:14 am

On a more serious note:

People who dwell in and only see reality from the standpoint of physical reality that think they can debunk non-physical reality with intellect are the biggest hoax of all.

There be demon semen.
Sri Lanky

Postby flipflop » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:25 am

If you can't see it, it isn't reality

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:41 am

We only see the surface. To see the depths you have to be a conduit, a channel, or interface. Whatever you want to call it. Some people call them cunts.
Sri Lanky

Postby flipflop » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Only see the surface of what exactly? What a crock of shite

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Royal » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:11 pm

.......................................Image
Image We have no effective screening methods to make sure pilots are sane.— Dr. Herbert Haynes, FAA.
Royal
BABE MAGNET

Postby Mikethehack » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:13 pm

flipflop wrote:If you can't see it, it isn't reality

Thank god for alcohol.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby Chimborazo » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:25 pm

flipflop wrote:It's ok, a good read for what it was. But the author was a dedicated Catholic and accepted 'possession' as the reason this kid acted the way he did. Apart from the poltergeist activity - things moving in the room that the boy couldn't have reached, which were not independently verified anyway - everything that occured could have been done easily by a 13 year old.

The book was wriiten after the discovery of one of the priest's hand written diary, that is the only record he went on. Most of the exorcism team were dead when he researched it. But crucially for me, the youngest priest was still around and gave him eye witness material, and parts of his recollection didn't match the diary events. The boy, now a married man in his forties, was never approached for the book.

Robbie flobbed on everyone's faces, even when his eyes were closed and he was thrashing about the bed, he hit his target every time; the author made a big deal of this, along with the volume of phlegm itself. When I was 13 I was full of flob, and could hit our cat across the room with 95% accuracy.

There was no head turning, projectile green vomit, levitation etc. The voices - said to be the deveel himself - and the sratches that appear on him can be explained as acting, and no-one in the room ever thought to check under the boy's fingernails for flesh after these scratches appeared.

I just finished the Mothman Prophecies, a much better read, and de-bunking those events seems to be a lot more difficult

Cheers

Thanks flipflop, Mothman Prophecies is on the list.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:45 pm

People who want to experience it but can't can get really frustrated with it and tend to write it off. White people tend to have denser vehicles plus their secularized cultural conditioning can create a roadblock. They insist on mechanical explanations but the framework is invisible.

Certain traditions offer ways to gradually see the invisible. Traditions that various authorities over the ages have attacked. Some are born to see it from the get go.
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:59 pm

flipflop wrote: When I was 13 I was full of jism, and could hit our cat across the room with 95% accuracy.
Cheers

Fixed to correct the record.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue May 01, 2012 12:09 am

Hail to the Demon Semen.
Sri Lanky

Postby nowonmai » Tue May 01, 2012 12:51 am

Sri Lanky wrote:Hail to the Demon Semen.

You try telling that to Tiddles.

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Mikethehack » Tue May 01, 2012 8:41 pm

nowonmai wrote:
Sri Lanky wrote:Hail to the Demon Semen.

You try telling that to Tiddles.

That looks like the last time Rickshaw was hosed down.
;-)
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby shivers » Thu May 03, 2012 4:35 am

No wonder he's so cranky.
We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri May 04, 2012 12:29 am

shivers wrote:No wonder he's so cranky.

All he needs is a massage with a happy ending, obviously while he has his undercracks stuffed in his cakehole and a carrot up his arse.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Tin-Foil Hat Cafe