Flame Space

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Flame Space

Postby LechoZX » Fri May 18, 2012 9:45 pm

gnaruki wrote:At least the bfc has dueling grounds now.

Can we have the loser be banned?
Blah person
LechoZX
BFCus Regularus

Postby swordpoint9 » Sat May 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Wow I guess I missed the Penta Ban thing . Sounds fun , I will Miss Her Pic . Nothing to look at anymore ??? Bring Back PENTA!!!!! PENTA!!!!
Hit it with your purse!!!
swordpoint9
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Mon May 21, 2012 6:22 am

this really is a shitty forum. flames should be everywhere and anywhere they need to be. at the same time, you could just auto-relocate any thread in which the name "penta" is uttered to this shithole of a forum. also, if you could set up the same automatic relocation deal for any thread i post in, that would be an awesome and time-saving change as well. thank you for considering these requests.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Mikethehack » Mon May 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Fansy wrote:this really is a shitty forum. flames should be everywhere and anywhere they need to be. at the same time, you could just auto-relocate any thread in which the name "penta" is uttered to this shithole of a forum. also, if you could set up the same automatic relocation deal for any thread i post in, that would be an awesome and time-saving change as well. thank you for considering these requests.

This is the cage fighting part. Everywhere else on the flag is a free for all.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby swordpoint9 » Tue May 22, 2012 11:08 am

Mikethehack wrote:
Fansy wrote:this really is a shitty forum. flames should be everywhere and anywhere they need to be. at the same time, you could just auto-relocate any thread in which the name "penta" is uttered to this shithole of a forum. also, if you could set up the same automatic relocation deal for any thread i post in, that would be an awesome and time-saving change as well. thank you for considering these requests.

This is the cage fighting part. Everywhere else on the flag is a free for all.

Mike I think you are a correct Seer !
Hit it with your purse!!!
swordpoint9
BFCus Regularus

Postby marie-angelique » Tue May 22, 2012 3:01 pm

i dunno. as much as i dislike the flame wars, i think this was a brilliant move, and that all threads that devolve into a flame war should be sent here, tout de suite.
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby Dr. V » Tue May 22, 2012 8:29 pm

It was pointless.

I had a few glasses of vino and ohhhh whoops - Bye Bye Flame Flag Cafe.

Dr. V
Academikus Seductresus

Postby Fansy » Wed May 23, 2012 12:43 am

although the new forum title needs a little brainstorming (as they all do, see my high recommendations in technical shit somewhere), this has always been the home of flaming, complaining, and generally letting loose on anything and everything wrong with the world.

so i applaud the move. i would suggest perhaps the following as a simplified and more precise title: Rants, Drama, and Immature (but funny) Faggotry

better alternatives probably would surface with a few more suggestions and involvement from fellow black flaggot cafe-ers. but basically, i imagine the title to connote a place where, for example, my rants during my dating years, immigrant's offensive news stories about brown ppl, and any thread discussing BFC drama, gossip, or drug usage (of course) could all coincide peacefully and coherently.

maybe: Emo, Anger, Complaining, and Bullying? still too long. but basically where all the filth and 18+ content would go (not that ppl would post naked pictures or something) either by original poster choice or by thread relocation from fascist and/or topic-nazi mods. like a cesspool for the flag...all its richness and wretchedness in one reliable, low-maintenance, but ultimately fun and accessible sandbox full of shitbirds shoving shitsandwiches down each others' throats...and mostly liking it.

yeah i mean im just spitballin here its not all gonna be gold as they say but i think its something to work off of
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed May 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Mmmmm.....drug usage
Sri Lanky

Postby Fansy » Wed May 23, 2012 5:29 pm

see man im serious. there are a lot of drug users/ex drug users around here and even more ppl that need a few drugs to chill their fukn nutcake heads out
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Thu May 24, 2012 3:40 am

Fansy wrote:although the new forum title needs a little brainstorming (as they all do, see my high recommendations in technical shit somewhere), this has always been the home of flaming, complaining, and generally letting loose on anything and everything wrong with the world.

so i applaud the move....precise title: Rants, Drama, and Immature (but funny) Faggotry

better alternatives probably would surface with a few more suggestions and involvement from fellow black flaggot cafe-ers.... discussing BFC drama, gossip, or drug usage (of course) could all coincide peacefully and coherently.

maybe: Emo, Anger, Complaining, and Bullying? still too long.

BFC: After Dark
BFC: After Hours
BFC: Last Call and Hiding in the Closet
Behind the Velvet Drapery
VIP: Vernaculary Ignorant Pomp
Check Point: 8/6

Dress Code: No faggy hair cuts, no fake officers uniforms, NO BLASTERS, cover the genitalia for godsakes!, no triple stampsies on double stampsies

I'm out of ideas for now.
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby denise » Thu May 24, 2012 3:50 am

I've been working a lot and hadn't seen this thread until just now.

Interesting.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby gnaruki » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:01 am

Can't we all just get along (marginally)?
gnaruki
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:03 pm

...while the Brits are pouting?
Sri Lanky

Postby el3so » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:55 pm

...while the Brits are pouting?
They pulled a Dünkirchen.
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

PreviousNext

Return to Black Flag Cafe