Shotguns - like, guns that fire shots

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: Shotguns - like, guns that fire shots

Postby coldharvest » Tue May 22, 2012 4:57 am

Super Max wrote:Hello, and welcome to the "what ever the fuck you want to talk about cafe"... I drop a post about if it would be advantageous to continue owning a shot gun with a small load of ammo vs selling the bitch to purchase more 5.56 and within a dozen posts it digresses into shotguns vs water melons. There are so few fresh posts around this place that there are guys answering questions posted 2 years ago. Fuckall

Hey Charlie Bucket, take your Golden Ticket and stick it in your uninvited ass.

"guns that fire shot"....stupid cunt
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Ultra Swain » Tue May 22, 2012 5:03 am

coldharvest wrote:Hey Charlie Bucket, take your Golden Ticket and stick it in your uninvited ass.

You didn't go with a Chocolate Factory reference there, bold choice.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby coldharvest » Tue May 22, 2012 5:06 am

Ultra Swain wrote:
coldharvest wrote:Hey Charlie Bucket, take your Golden Ticket and stick it in your uninvited ass.

You didn't go with a Chocolate Factory reference there, bold choice.

I like it best when I take it down the road and then jerk the wheel to the left.....that's the way I drive the humour truck.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Ultra Swain » Tue May 22, 2012 5:07 am

N one will ever accuse you of being the Dane Cook of the BFC my brother.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby Devlin » Tue May 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Oh yes, he brought up Shelton !!!

Because I'm drinkin', druggin': I'm havin' lots of fun.
I always carry round my loaded shotgun.
If I think I'm gonna have a bad time,
I got a little bit of smoke an' a whole lotta wine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=389g5OYOCBc
Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Postby Super Max » Wed May 23, 2012 4:46 am

So... My short time here has been interesting.

Thus far I have learned that Hitoru needs to switch to decaf. He believes that this thread was about apples and oranges and reads "using his mod powers to fuck up my post" as using his mod powers is "fucked up" like its some kind of tragedy...

coldharvest seems bent on kicking my ass. Asking for an invitation, a golden ticket, a golden shower... or some shit, and trying to school on a quote from Lock Stock while also skirt chasing my mechanical watch thread.

If no one is interested in weighing in on the actual OP that's fine. Maybe I could go post it on a "real gun related message board" (Hitoru) as opposed to continuing this epic battle of tits. OR maybe... we could all be friends...
"I myself am a savage, owning no allegiance but to the King of the Cannibals; and ready at any moment to rebel against him."
Super Max

Postby Devlin » Wed May 23, 2012 7:22 am

we are all friends as that goes, i havent slept for thrree days and r=the pills make my keyboard look like cobble stones. Long live Yorick and the others who are now only here in sprit. I have run out of good stuff to eat here.
Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Wed May 23, 2012 12:16 pm

It only gets better max...

Hey 19D, I fondled a Saiga 12 yesterday. This one did not look as cool as those tromix ones. It held 4 rounds. The sight picture was lovely, nice & tight like JITW's 13 year old g/f, but not adjustable & the action had a gap I could see springs & shit through. Is that normal?
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Wed May 23, 2012 2:11 pm

4 rounds is what they come with in the box .i guess you were lookiking at the rightside of the dust cover, where there is a gap. How much was it ? Max, I just answered your points as I saw fit, I intend for the post to turn out in quotes, not the way it did. Drop it already. Shotguns are considered the best for home defence, where as ar's etc are great for shooting folks down the way before they get close. Itdepends on your tatical position. Apt vs house, urban vs rurban.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Q » Wed May 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Points x, y and z have been addressed as they relate to the op's questions. So I don't quite get the bitchfit.

Being new is no excuse. We don't expect anyone to be in on BFCese on day one, but we don't suffer a fool when they default to "waaaaaahh" either.

Hint for future postings: Observe. Think. Post.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Woodsman » Wed May 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Hitoru wrote:4 rounds is what they come with in the box .i guess you were lookiking at the rightside of the dust cover, where there is a gap. How much was it ? Max, I just answered your points as I saw fit, I intend for the post to turn out in quotes, not the way it did. Drop it already. Shotguns are considered the best for home defence, where as ar's etc are great for shooting folks down the way before they get close. Itdepends on your tatical position. Apt vs house, urban vs rurban.

$700. or around there.

Rurban...I like it.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Wed May 23, 2012 11:55 pm

$700 is about the average from what I have be seeing, a five round magazine is what came in the box, I was mistaken. I Just got finished runninig a hundred rounds thru my newer model with a new gas plug that is supposed to make the gun fire low brass target loads. It didn't work, I put the old plug back in and changed the setting to 2 and it fed everything I had, altho I forgot to test the bean bag rounds I had brought.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Super Max » Thu May 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Q wrote:Points x, y and z have been addressed as they relate to the op's questions. So I don't quite get the bitchfit.

Being new is no excuse. We don't expect anyone to be in on BFCese on day one, but we don't suffer a fool when they default to "waaaaaahh" either.

Hint for future postings: Observe. Think. Post.

Observe. Think. Post....

IMHO it was a well thought out post. It could have been more simple, but I thought that would have been less fun.

To me, the root of the question was, does a shotgun have a role in a get the fuck out of dodge situation. Instead it turned into a stupid fucking bitchfit about the role of the shotgun and the AR. I accept that the question was over built, hence STUPID, but you can take the "waaaaaahh" accusation and shove it.

With any luck that might be the last unpleasant thing that I have to say in this thread.
"I myself am a savage, owning no allegiance but to the King of the Cannibals; and ready at any moment to rebel against him."
Super Max

Postby Q » Thu May 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Only if you buy me dinner first.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby Chimborazo » Thu May 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Q wrote:Only if you buy me dinner first.

Slut.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!